Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: West Coast Wonders v Sin City Swamprats at the Colosseum [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm the nicest guy in the league

Cat Kitten GIF by Demic
That's like saying which Collingwood player has the best criminal record. The difference is minuscule.

Dear Crowie
Can you pls concentrate more on blocking the opposition's defence during the game thx.
Much appreciated.
BFewy (FF in Waiting)

Hurry Up Waiting GIF by Travis
Please take a look at Wonders leading goal kickers I believe the 50 is mine sorry.
wow does this appearance mean that he got you to post? you folded. Shithouse from you. stand your ground.
I was replying to your tag as you aren’t blocked. Yet.

I bow to no man.

Extreme weather watching is becoming common place you will have plenty to see in that warren.
The storm passed over me with just rain so far, the force 2 tornado/cyclone 6 weeks ago was bad.
Sun's out but there are more of the front still to come.
Traffic of course has been crazy all day.
Meant to get wild here in Canberra in a couple of hours. Just when everyone is driving home from work. And Canberra drivers' stink in clear conditions.

liangelo ball sport GIF by Ball in the Family

Meant to get wild here in Canberra in a couple of hours. Just when everyone is driving home from work. And Canberra drivers' stink in clear conditions.

Always and here too.

Which one are you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoping so, apparently forecast to get "stormy" exactly when I'm off to watch the Mariners lose in the World's 6th Greatest Version of Football.

tigs2010 & I definitely hope that they lose

Hoping so, apparently forecast to get "stormy" exactly when I'm off to watch the Mariners lose in the World's 6th Greatest Version of Football.
**** the Mariners.

#NTUA

(Good lord the Jets are gonna be ****ing even more ass this year)

Nice to see you mate and all the rest of my wonderful friends at the Wonders and Swamprats.

Don't worry about me not being as much as usual. I've only been able to spend time online during the weekends these days but hopefully AnUltimateRessie has been telling you all about the time I submitted the Wonders 5 times without success earlier in the season throughout the week ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: West Coast Wonders v Sin City Swamprats at the Colosseum [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back