Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: West Coast Wonders v Sin City Swamprats at the Colosseum [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice to see you mate and all the rest of my wonderful friends at the Wonders and Swamprats.

Don't worry about me not being as much, I've been able to spend time online during the weekends these days but hopefully AnUltimateRessie has been telling you all about the time I submitted the Wonders 5 times without success earlier in the season ;)
That was against the Rats, mate. Of course they know and they were all very mean about it.

Damn liberals and their weather controlling machines.
If only they could control the Swamprats too during the match.

Be Quiet Go Away GIF by Ryn Dean

That was against the Rats, mate. Of course they know and they were all very mean about it.
That's right, what a time to be alive then and we can all agree that it was just a simple error.

Or was it..................

Girl Fire GIF by MOODMAN

Just popping by to say hi .
Hi Raz.
Hope u r doing ok.
This is the 2nd nicest I've ever been to you.
Hope the run of nices continues.
It would be extra nice if you could not take the ball off me too much on Sunday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The way the storms are flying across the state towards the coast, looks likely to get stormy!!
I'd say that's probably got something to do with the weather.

Nice to see you mate and all the rest of my wonderful friends at the Wonders and Swamprats.

Don't worry about me not being as much as usual. I've only been able to spend time online during the weekends these days but hopefully AnUltimateRessie has been telling you all about the time I submitted the Wonders 5 times without success earlier in the season throughout the week ;)

He may have mentioned it multiple times

philreich the Poms being smashed by Pakistan is good to see.

Meanwhile Tim Southee has outscored India.
Such an unfortunate day to be on sick leave, with the missus out of the house - I've been forced to watch the whole thing :). That young Kiwi batsman Ravindra is something special.

Hi Raz.
Hope u r doing ok.
This is the 2nd nicest I've ever been to you.
Hope the run of nices continues.
It would be extra nice if you could not take the ball off me too much on Sunday.
I’m on the bench so will just wave as you run down the wing chasing the rats

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: West Coast Wonders v Sin City Swamprats at the Colosseum [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back