Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

I really like his voice though.
Same here mate a very underrated band. I shared a video from that Limmy bloke the Scottish Twitch streamer a few days ago.

He came upon a live performance by them that he liked, which i already posted on the Warriors thread last week.

Prior to that just like me he never heard of them. So lets beat the Hawks and turn them into Future Island fans before the week is out.:laughv1:

Same here mate a very underrated band. I shared a video from that Limmy bloke the Scottish Twitch streamer a few days ago.

He came upon a live performance by them that he liked, which i already posted on the Warriors thread last week.

Prior to that just like me he never heard of them. So lets beat the Hawks and turn them into Future Island fans before the week is out.:laughv1:
At least go the biff, and soften them up for the Rats next week. Thanks in advance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taking a back seat for this thread guys.

Getting married tomorrow, so today its working through the list of shit that isn't done yet and being glared at for using the PC while I'm having a late breakfast.

Have fun!

Congratulations!!

Getting married tomorrow, so today its working through the list of shit that isn't done yet and being glared at for using the PC while I'm having a late breakfast.

Have fun!
Well done mate - I hope it's a fabulous day.

1729815766525.gif

Have fun!
Have a great day mate and keep telling your soon to be wife how lucky she is.

At our wedding reception, I did a satirical news bulletin, on the topic of "love and marriage". Stuff like:

Sylvester Stallone and Barbra Streisand have just won the lead roles in a brand new movie about a couple, who have been married for 25 years. However it's understood that neither party is particularly happy about it, as they would have preferred speaking parts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back