Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

GAMEDAY OPHIDIAN OLD BOYS
Lets pluck some Hawks and keep the dream alive............cup2spoon2cup2cup

View attachment 2152436
S38 ROUND 14 VS EAST SIDE DAWKS

B: King Tenz / Harvey Manfrenjensenden / JuddgementDay

HB: Wickzki / Tigerturbulance / U2tigers

C: Pugsley / Dingster / Mrs Turbo

HF: gab213 / Robertio / Irish BlueBagger

F: Elton Johns Wig / BRAB / kenneyswarriors

FOLL: thewizardmelon / Braklet / Over The Post

INT: tigerland_1720 / myblueroan

Let's go, Old Boys.

I am hoping to be able to do something useful in this game, I've kicked a couple of goals the last few weeks, so maybe a couple of more this week would be good. I'm about to go to the radio station and do my show so I will be back a little later if I disappear in the next few minutes :)

I'd love to see the world, I wanna see more of Australia too though I went to Queensland, and Victoria, I saw a very small part of NSW when I was flying over Sydney to head home to Tassie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd love to see the world, I wanna see more of Australia too though I went to Queensland, and Victoria, I saw a very small part of NSW when I was flying over Sydney to head home to Tassie.
Mate just before Covid i spent 4 months driving around NSW with a caravan, great place.

Fiji sounds good. I miss that place.
I remember reading a tweet a few years ago, "This is the first time I've ever pulled out of a trip to Fiji because of COVID. Normally I don't go because I can't afford it." :)

Mate just before Covid i spent 4 months driving around NSW with a caravan, great place.
Find any signs of intelligent life?

Find any signs of intelligent life?
A lot of Victorians on holiday mate, but did notice a lot of the country pubs didn't sell Guinness and i was horrified to find a few that didn't have stout at all.

He didn't go to Mount Druitt. You'd never find any there.
The closests i got to Sydney was a little place called ST Albans 105 K's away just off the Hawksbury river.

A lot of Victorians on holiday mate, but did notice a lot of the country pubs didn't sell Guinness and i was horrified to find a few that didn't have stout at all.
FFS Tigerturbulance got to it all.

Anywhere far away from the city areas of Sydney is always good except Mount Druitt.
Never heard of it mate, sounds like a good thing that i haven't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back