Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

He'll take you skydiving or for a walk across a swing bridge that's 25 miles in the sky.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving probably isn't for you.

Nothing like being your friends last choice.

I can imagine them thinking, sureley not the Turbo's

Edit - Apologies truly a joke, read it back and thought what a crap post.
Its OK Bono, We were actually asked 6 months ago (but Turbo said NO at the time) - that was when the nagging begin about going on a holiday - ANY holiday!!

this one was meant to be!

He'll take you skydiving or for a walk across a swing bridge that's 25 miles in the sky.
You are due for another challenge.
You know Mrs T., you're always welcome at Bonz and I's holiday house ;)
Return Of The Jedi Episode 6 GIF by Star Wars

Ok Ok old Boys and Gals...
I've got some GREAT news.

My neighbour / friend just had a couple pull out and offered us a place on the 6 day Melbourne Cup Cruise and we (Turbo and I ) are going.

Finally, I can stop nagging him!!! and maybe you guys too Dingster :greenheart: :devil: :blueheart: PhenomenalV1
We both now Tigerturbulance will be a late out and that's when you knock on my door.

1729583723159.png

Good to hear. Plodding along myself. It's great to see you in good spirit.
Thanks so much doing some radio again on the Sundays so it's helping. :)

I've managed a goal in the last game I would love to add to my stellar tally of barely doing anything, so if the Old Boys would be so kind to let me boot a goal this week that would be lovely... Otherwise I will be somewhere.
Don’t stress about this week, there playing 1 less with Bono

Don’t stress about this week, there playing 1 less with Bono
I'd have you know I had a full game last round. I think my 2nd for the season.

Watch for my late Mobbs run from here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd have you know I had a full game last round. I think my 2nd for the season.

Watch for my late Mobbs run from here
You started that so well until the outrageous comment at the end and you know where those comments usually get you 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back