Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone remember why I was so mean to Strigoi?
No, before my time. But I remember your being mean to Strigoi when she and I were both in Dragons FFC.

Meany.

I should probably get involved the week after I kick 5 snags hey.

Tarkyn_24 did you know I kicked 5 goals after coming on the field to replace you?
“You have ignored content from this member”.

Have a heart - that's like asking you if you're joining the Collingwood cheer squad.

My son is wearing a Collingwood top as part of a social experiment to see how people react.

So far he has been punched, spat on and verbally abused.

It'll be interesting to see what happens when he leaves the house.

My son is wearing a Collingwood top as part of a social experiment to see how people react.

So far he has been punched, spat on and verbally abused.

It'll be interesting to see what happens when he leaves the house.
A family of Collingwood supporters heads out one Saturday morning to do their Christmas shoplifting. While in Rebel Sports the son picks up a Geelong footy jumper and says to his 10 year old sister, "Hey, Pox Face, I've decided to become a Geelong supporter and I want this for Christmas."

His sister, outraged by this, promptly whacks him around the head with her carton of Winfield's and says, "Dickhead, go talk to mum."

Off goes the little lad with the Geelong jumper stuffed up his T-shirt and finds his mum.

"Mum?"

"Yeah, son?"

"I've decided I'm going to be a Geelong supporter and I want this jumper for Christmas".

His mother is outraged at this and throws her moccasins and a full stubbie of VB at him, smacks him in the gob and says, "We'll see about that, you little creep, we'll go 'n talk to your father!"

Off they go to the local prison during visiting hours, with footy jumper in hand, to find Moose, his toothless and heavily tattooed father.

"Dad?"

"Yeah, Knackers?"

"Dad, I've decided I'm going to be a Geelong supporter and I want this jumper for Christmas".

Moose goes berserk and gives his son an almighty backhander and snarls, "No bastard of mine is ever going to be seen wearing that shit!" and then kicks the young lad's arse from one end of the rec-room to the other, just for good measure.

About half an hour later, mum, daughter and battered son are all back in the rusty old Falcon, heading towards home. Mum turns to her son and says, "Knackers, have you learned something today?"

The son responds: "Bloody oath I have!"

"Good, Knackers, what is it?"

The son replies, "I've only been a Geelong supporter for a day and already I hate you Collingwood pricks!

Money can't buy happiness, but it can definitely buy a better class of misery.
I think that was a Spike Milligan quote. How true it is indeed.

I think that was a Spike Milligan quote. How true it is indeed.
A couple of months ago, I was listening to the radio - the DJ was talking about the world's richest man (whose name I forget), and he said that if this bloke were to give away $1 million per day, it'd take him 544 years for him to spend the last of his money. Sickening!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have a heart - that's like asking you if you're joining the Collingwood cheer squad.
Nobody joins the Collingwood cheer squad mate they are born into it.

A couple of months ago, I was listening to the radio - the DJ was talking about the world's richest man (whose name I forget), and he said that if this bloke were to give away $1 million per day, it'd take him 544 years for him to spend the last of his money. Sickening!!!!
Yeah and we still have kids starving to death in the third world. What a world we live in eh.

Yeah and we still have kids starving to death in the third world. What a world we live in eh.
That said, I'd jump at the chance to find out whether or not money does buy happiness.

Just imagine going to a pub with plenty of dosh

View attachment 2149373
If I had plenty of money, I reckon I'd buy the Port Adelaide Football Club, and the first thing I'd do would be to sack the coach, Koch and the entire board. I'd also buy the SFA and dissolve the Dragons.

I'd then give the remaining $1.50 to the missus :).

The karma train stops for no one... you'll have to decode the link since it triggers the filter

https://www.reddit.com/r/Satisfyingas****/comments/1g8k9jz/wellhe_deserves_that/

Liam Payne is a perfect example.

You can be at a low point in your life but there are resources to help you. Sadly, when these young people make it and then have that low point they turn to drugs and alcohol.
They have so much money that they can't cope on their own as everything has been handed to them.

If I had plenty of money, I reckon I'd buy the Port Adelaide Football Club, and the first thing I'd do would be to sack the coach, Koch and the entire board. I'd also buy the SFA and dissolve the Dragons.

I'd then give the remaining $1.50 to the missus :).
Time for the SFA to initiate a GoFundMe for such an altruistic endeavour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back