Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

How much ClarkeMonies do you think you’ll need? 🤗
100000 should be enough - if we can double it, maybe we can get rid of the Furies as well.

My father was pretty much right. Humans are terrible. I prefer animals, they only ask for one thing.
I replied I have never told a shark I love it.
Oh both sayings have a truth to them there mate.

I live next to a beach and it has been known in the last couple of years for shark attacks.
My tip stay out of the water.
Last time i was in Adelaide i went swimming at West Beach just behind the caravan park, was about 30 mtrs out and saw two fins heading my way. I thought this was the end and i looked around and saw that i was the furthest out so i thought it was curtains, luckily it was only a couple of dolphins with one of them giving me a little whack with it's tail while going past.

I live next to a beach and it has been known in the last couple of years for shark attacks.
Bit like Don Bradman's philosophy on batting - to avoid getting caught, don't hit the ball in the air.

Bit like Don Bradman's philosophy on batting - to avoid getting caught, don't hit the ball in the air.

And any Indian opener…except their philosophy is forward defense or leave, above all.

That's a different name for a bed.

Surely most things are a bed if used in the appropriate manner?

Isn’t that how the planking phase came about after all?

No, before my time. But I remember your being mean to Strigoi when she and I were both in Dragons FFC.

Meany.

Rembering some of that have both come and gone is making me realise I’m starting to become an old hand around these parts.

I like to think there is an alternate timeline where you, Strigs and I are teammates and are The Big 3, dominating Qooty teams on the weekly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rembering some of that have both come and gone is making me realise I’m starting to become an old hand around these parts.

I like to think there is an alternate timeline where you, Strigs and I are teammates and are The Big 3, dominating Qooty teams on the weekly

Have to settle for 2/3 I guess

100000 should be enough - if we can double it, maybe we can get rid of the Furies as well.

I’m sure Chipmunk owes me some bet payouts…if he’s not hiding then consider the 100000 paid 🤗

And any Indian opener…except their philosophy is forward defense or leave, above all.
LOL based on the last Test against the Kiwis, Indian batsmen are like unfaithful husbands - they don't perform at home.

Surely most things are a bed if used in the appropriate manner?

Isn’t that how the planking phase came about after all?

My 13 year old said he has begun planking and weights for soccer.
I asked which girl are you trying to impress.
Dad they're all bogans and the school is in Banyo remember.

Thankfully in rainy Ireland sharks are not something we have to worry about!:laughv1:

Anyway we had our first winter storm on Sunday evening. It actually knocked a couple of slates off the patio roof.

I was saying at first oh right there's just a few flower pots upturned, then i saw three slates from the patio lying on the grass.

Thankfully no one was in the front garden when it happened!

Good! I’m not sure the SFA would cope with a sum total of (0) Eevees 😂
Pokemon Xyz GIF

Anyway we had our first winter storm on Sunday evening. It actually knocked a couple of slates off the patio roof.

I was saying at first oh right there's just a few flower pots upturned, then i saw three slates from the patio lying on the grass.

Thankfully no one was in the front garden when it happened!
Sounds like my son's toiletry habits - wet and windy, with a change on the way.

A couple of months ago, I was listening to the radio - the DJ was talking about the world's richest man (whose name I forget), and he said that if this bloke were to give away $1 million per day, it'd take him 544 years for him to spend the last of his money. Sickening!!!!
I'd like to volunteer to be one of the recipients

Sounds like my son's toiletry habits - wet and windy, with a change on the way.
Oh it will be easy enough to repair. At least the whole structure didn't collapse altogether!:laughv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back