Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Rankin to Rachelle i think. Rob's just said she quit the Sweet FA anyway. I hope it wasn't on account of anything i said!:laughv1:
Ah right. I think she was just busy with life and all, and that's what lead to that.

Oh yeah i kind of took the piss out of her a bit over it, but whatever floats her boat i guess.
Nah she was an experienced and good poster mate who could give as much as take.

This is a very good instrumental piece of music here i think. Mark Knopfler grew up in Newcastle in England.

They play this song before every Newcastle United home game.

They also played it at the last ever AFL game at Princes Park when our premiership cups were being brought out to the pitch.

This is a very good instrumental piece of music here i think. Mark Knopfler grew up in Newcastle in England.

They also played it at the last ever AFL game at Princes Park when our premiership cups were being brought out to the pitch.

Love that song, being a Newcastle United fan heard a lot of it over the years. Good song.

I'd love to see them finally win a trophy mate.
It would be nice. I have only seen them lift the Championship trophy twice, I keep hoping for a premier league title but it's been allusive for the toon.

Great piece of music and i had forgotten they played at that game.

Great piece of music and i had forgotten they played at that game.
The whole pre game build up is up on YouTube. Well it was a few months ago anyway.

A sad day and the cheeseboard eaters beating us only added to the sadness of the occasion.

It would be nice. I have only seen them lift the Championship trophy twice, I keep hoping for a premier league title but it's been allusive for the toon.
They have the money to compete now with the best teams, but the bullshit financial fair play rules means that there's only so much money the owners can spend on players.

They have the money to compete now with the best teams, but the bullshit financial fair play rules means that there's only so much money the owners can spend on players.
Yeah its shit, I wish they would get rid of that. Allow Newcastle to finally compete with the other clubs now hat they're back being a bigger club, at least financially and supporter wise. Need to be able to bring home some trophies. It would make the league more interesting to see more clubs being able to compete for the premiership instead of the same old all the time.

Yeah its shit, I wish they would get rid of that. Allow Newcastle to finally compete with the other clubs now hat they're back being a bigger club, at least financially and supporter wise. Need to be able to bring home some trophies. It would make the league more interesting to see more clubs being able to compete for the premiership instead of the same old all the time.
Yeah with the exception of Liverpool in 2020 we have to put up with Manchester City winning the league every year now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should we ban discussion of English football along with the cricket perhaps?:laughv1:
giphy.gif

I normally follow all the black and white sides around the world but I'm glad I chose Liverpool rather than Newcastle
My god a Collingwood and Liverpool fan be gone from me, just go hoosh away with you!:laughv1:

I was wondering how long it would take for our feline friend to turn up and see if they could catch a quick hawk snack.

My advice manicpie is do yourself a favor and order some KFC, the dawks are a tough old lot who even after boiling for a few hours still taste like sh!t

kfc.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back