Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a very good instrumental piece of music here i think. Mark Knopfler grew up in Newcastle in England.

They play this song before every Newcastle United home game.

They also played it at the last ever AFL game at Princes Park when our premiership cups were being brought out to the pitch.

Mark Knopfler is brilliant.

I can only surmise partiality to black and white stripes too given his heritage.

I normally follow all the black and white sides around the world but I'm glad I chose Liverpool rather than Newcastle
I just couldn't support anyone other than Newcastle even though we haven't won anything, still a massive Alan Shearer fan!

A bloke I worked with whenever he heard Dire Straits would make a point of telling you he was Hungarian.
After the 300th time, I would say yes he is and a great musician.
“Magician? I ain’t no magician”.

I will never be Soft Cell
Tarks, I hope you and Dingster will come play my Dr Who werewolf game.
I'll give you both alias names so you don't get voted out early.😀
How about
Skart and Gnid ...2 innocent new players.
😛

Tarks, I hope you and Dingster will come play my Dr Who werewolf game.
I'll give you both alias names so you don't get voted out early.😀
How about
Skart and Gnid ...2 innocent new players.
😛
Just give us both roleblocking powers and basic night immunity and we’ll happily torture Pie 4 Life again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just give us both roleblocking powers and basic night immunity and we’ll happily torture Pie 4 Life again
Poor little Pie. At least it means the rest of us are free to do things without being tortured.

Poor little Pie. At least it means the rest of us are free to do things without being tortured.
It’s never about winning the game, it’s always about ruining it for P4L 😇

Well, I'm sure no-one ever tampers with random role selections, so not sure how that could happen.🤔

It’s never about winning the game, it’s always about ruining it for P4L 😇
We all have our true callings in life.
Mine is to just once get to the fresh oats bucket before that wretched shetland does.

Every time.🤨

Usl Championship Soccer GIF by Oakland Roots SC

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back