Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

It feels like this team we're playing need bit of a prodding with a stick to get them posting.:laughv1:

The few posters they have are pleasant company though at least.
Not Moving Wake Up GIF by Travis
I've been keeping an eye on you, actually been wondering when the big stick would appear.
stick GIF

It feels like this team we're playing need bit of a prodding with a stick to get them posting.:laughv1:

The few posters they have are pleasant company though at least.
At least talking about cricket prompts a reaction :).

Halloween is nearly here and this reminds me of that Mr Bean sketch, when he went to see the horror movie with his girlfriend.:laughv1:

The part i find so funny is within the first four minutes and thirty seconds of the video.

I just couldn't support anyone other than Newcastle even though we haven't won anything, still a massive Alan Shearer fan!
Newcastle had very good teams in the Kevin Keegan and Bobby Robson eras.

I just realised I've been dragged into a Carlton abyss. How do I I get out here Tigerturbulance
A few dahdadadadadah's...and answer our quiz question oughta do it. :sneaky:

Who won the 2024 Brownlow?

Yes, you can ask Chief for help.😛

Ps. I know that abyss. I live there. Just drive around all the injury strewn bodies and you'll be ok.😉

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back