Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Fighting Furies v Sin City Swamprats at rfctigerarmy’s hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

May 10, 2013
Queensland
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm, Baghdadian Babes
Wow! How a new season quickly changes the landscape, last seasons 11th placed the Fighting Furies led by James Colorado had a high scoring win last week & this week they come up against last seasons runner ups the Sin City Swamprats led by co captains philreich and damicky who surprisingly were defeated last week.

In what should be a close game, I happened to come across this on Animal Planet tv show, surprisingly with club badges 😱

phonto.jpeg

So Swamprats to return to the winners list.

Good luck to both sides.

Captains please note Team Sheets are due by 11:59pm AWST Thursday

( Captains if you need me to tag you about the above message, please PM me)

Footnote ** I will not be held responsible for naming any wrong captains, spelling or punctuation marks.

Head up Rats, 0-2 isn’t the end of the world. I’m sure you’ll turn things around. Maybe.

Judge Judy Eye Roll GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to take this time to let everyone know I won't rule myself out of the West Coast Eagles job. Should they call me I will consider taking the offer
Why don't you whack yourself over the head with a hammer - it'd be less painful.

I'd like to take this time to let everyone know I won't rule myself out of the West Coast Eagles job. Should they call me I will consider taking the offer

How many Hungry Jack's vouchers do you actually need?

Actually, if you do take the job you could ask McGovern that...

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Fighting Furies v Sin City Swamprats at rfctigerarmy’s hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back