Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Fighting Furies v Roys FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

After I picked myself up off the floor. My mate was convinced we were going to win (just like he was for the miracle on grass game) but I couldn't see it. After so many easy misses and Hogan dominating at the other end, I had no faith. Now I'm waiting for Wednesday to register for a GF ticket. And before anyone says that's a bit previous, the only way to get one is to register before the PF is played.
Know the feeling Mooch. Villa were also down by 2 goals last night, I was like oh shit here we go again....we won 3-2.
Now we have to get PF tickets on Monday then, register for the big one.

Umm! The goat died yesterday dude…

But okay!

Hello new friend! Welcome to the family 🫶🏻🫶🏻

Who’s dis anyway?

He looks like a boss! 💪🏻 I hope Helga likes her new man 🥰
The new goat is female lol

Her name is Nanny

Afternoon Folks

Furies prepared to be 'Kenned' by the mighty Roys.

images

It's Rillas time to shine !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Know the feeling Mooch. Villa were also down by 2 goals last night, I was like oh shit here we go again....we won 3-2.
Now we have to get PF tickets on Monday then, register for the big one.

Leeds lost again but the good news is now part owner Will Ferrell was at Elland Road for the game v Burnley

images

Least I can say even if we are shit that we have the best celebrity part owner ! (Ryan Reynolds is a clown) :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Fighting Furies v Roys FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back