Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Las Vegas Bears v Roys FF at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry Roys. I had Costco for brunch. We don't lose when I am Costco fueled. And I get 3 Mobbs votes.

Well I haven't had brunch. And I'm stating that we never lose when I don't have brunch.

Sorry Roys. I had Costco for brunch. We don't lose when I am Costco fueled. And I get 3 Mobbs votes.
Costco in Australia is such a hard notion to get my head around. And yet Quizno's expansion failed ...

Oh, I forgot to tag Matera92 and MWPP 🦅 🤗
I can get on with my day now.
I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

I showed more balls than Lance Armstrong in doing so
And despite Vegas’ reputation, you didn’t have to resort to his questionable doping “methods” either . You won fair and square with a bit of support from tony ‘s friends

Our defence will benefit from your endurance training too

Aristotle Pickett its your job today to throw shade from the balcony.

Mostly 'cause it's a warm day and we're like 100 feet up in the sky. And JackNah_8 is wearing all our half hats - she basically is wearing a 10-hat.

Aristotle Pickett its your job today to throw shade from the balcony.

Mostly 'cause it's a warm day and we're like 100 feet up in the sky. And JackNah_8 is wearing all our half hats - she basically is wearing a 10-hat.
Lucky my half hats are light

Also if anyone wants to learn something interesting about where I work something wild happened at a Canberra school that made the news.

You graduated!?!?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hot dog, unlimited re-fill soft drink and a large slice of pizza that is better than a place like Dominos for $5
At Costco? It's not just a massive Home Depot type thingy? I was just surprised to learn they'd found their way to Australia.

I wish Quizno's would give Aust another go. And In&Out, and Carls Jr too.

At Costco? It's not just a massive Home Depot type thingy? I was just surprised to learn they'd found their way to Australia.

I wish Quizno's would give Aust another go. And In&Out, and Carls Jr too.
Less home depot more an in-bulk shopping centre. Per 100gs usually cheaper but you have to buy 2kg of something instead of the 600g item you'd get at Coles for example

Less home depot more an in-bulk shopping centre. Per 100gs usually cheaper but you have to buy 2kg of something instead of the 600g item you'd get at Coles for example
Ok yeah the bulk purchase thing was the only thing I knew. I never saw one when in the US, just heard about it.
And there was a cafe in there? Or did you buy 2kg of hot dogs? :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Las Vegas Bears v Roys FF at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back