Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Mount Buller Demons v Dragons FFC at The Snow Dime (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

May 10, 2013
Queensland
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm, Baghdadian Babes
This should be a very close game, as we see last weeks winners, Mount Buller Demons host the Dragons FFC at The Snow Dome in what should be the match of the round.

The teams are respectfully led by Headless at the Dees, with both Greenery and DragoDelph sharing the honours at the Dragons.

Because I expect this game to be close, I got one of every older persons favourite TV personality “Dicky Knee” to show his face and pick a winner for us
Somehow he looks familiar, what do you think? 🤔 hmmm! Maybe not😉

phonto.jpeg

Well it looks to be a Demons victory.

Good luck to both sides.

Captains please note Team Sheets are due by 11:59pm AWST Thursday

( Captains if you need me to tag you about the above message, please PM me)

Footnote ** I will not be held responsible for naming any wrong captains, spelling or punctuation marks.

Welcome back to the Snow Dome, Dragons!

Headless is prevailing this season, and whilst we are all here here to simply watch greatness do its thing, we thank you for being part of our S38 premiership journey.

If you have any questions, please direct them to p4p1 and Scythe94

As they say in the classics...

When life gives you crumbs, please don't feed the ducks as bread actually isn't great for them.

Welcome back to the Snow Dome, Dragons!

Headless is prevailing this season, and whilst we are all here here to simply watch greatness do its thing, we thank you for being part of our S38 premiership journey.

If you have any questions, please direct them to p4p1 and Scythe94

Dear p4p1 and Scythe94

Why is the meaning of life 42? And don't tell me it's because 42 is a wildcard in programming.

Bonz isn't it just fascinating that we're already up to Round 2?

The Sweet FA just goes at a mile a minute.
Really makes you wonder where the league is going, and why it's so keen to get there.

Really makes you wonder where the league is going, and why it's so keen to get there.
There's just so many unknowns at this point.

What happens after Round 2?

Why is Van_Dyke still here?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A nice donut last week. Can the streak continue?

Relaxed Pool Party GIF by Jason Clarke

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Dragons!

To answer your question Bonz, because Douglas Adams made it so. Here's another of his great writings; I am so cool, you could keep a side of beef in me for a week. I'm so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis.

Whatever you do today do it with groove (like Zaphod Beeblebrox).

A nice donut last week. Can the streak continue?

Relaxed Pool Party GIF by Jason Clarke
We had at least 3 donut lovers last weekend (and still won by plenty).

Can this Dragon train be stopped?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Mount Buller Demons v Dragons FFC at The Snow Dime (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back