Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Mount Buller Delons vs Baghdad Bombers @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and Salaam Alaikum Bombers!

I wonder what enjoyable things are going to happen today? Sometimes life surprises you in a good way. And sometimes it's vacuuming the house instead.

Whatever you do today, do it with pizzazz.

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and Salaam Alaikum Bombers!

I wonder what enjoyable things are going to happen today? Sometimes life surprises you in a good way. And sometimes it's vacuuming the house instead.

Doing the same as yesterday 😂😫

Van_Dyke, did you see that Goalzarole is back IN?

A veteran to return to the fold, playing alongside rookie sensation a p4p1. How good.

IMG_5970.gif

Welcome back to the field Azarole , looking forward to playing my first game alongside our new SUPERSUB

Good morning mogs, you always bring a smile to my face :) I’m a touch under the weather which is a great excuse to sit under my blankie and do **** all with pizzazz today 🤙🏻

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good morning mogs, you always bring a smile to my face :) I’m a touch under the weather which is a great excuse to sit under my blankie and do **** all with pizzazz today 🤙🏻
Doing **** all AND doing it with pizzazz is next level winning.

Hope you feel better soon. Here's some glitter.

glitter GIF

Afternoon team and Demons.
It's quite the miserable afternoon for you, I assume.

I mean with your perilous, doomed Qooty result only a few days away it must be heavily weighing on you.

moginie are 2 minute noodles and cup a soup pizzazz enough for lunch? I did add some peas and corn and chilli to the noodles to jazz them up.
If it's not, my filthy chicken mayo roll definitely won't meet the pizzazz threshold.

Afternoon team and Demons.
Afternoon, my sister is house/dogsitting a pug for a month and I swear it’s the ugliest, neediest smelliest thing I’ve ever seen. It’s also really fat because it’s owner spoils it rotten with people leftovers. The kids of course think it's absolutely adorable.

Afternoon, my sister is house/dogsitting a pug for a month and I swear it’s the ugliest, neediest smelliest thing I’ve ever seen. It’s also really fat because it’s owner spoils it rotten with people leftovers. The kids of course think it's absolutely adorable.

Sounds like me. Just give it a kick.

I had a rather hectic morning with an earlier than usual start

the upside of this is an earlier than usual finish today, so I'm closer to the weekend than I'd normally be right now

I'm also looking forward to absolutely destroying the bombers on Sunday

hopefully we get a win as well

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Mount Buller Delons vs Baghdad Bombers @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back