Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Coney Island Warriors @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a nail-biter of a match. Going to need a bex and a lie down after that one.
Thanks for the fun week Wonders and for being such great hosts. All the best for the remainder of the season.
Thanks for posting Wosh - must be fun to get the close one!

Congrats Wazzas on jagging a win in a triple milestone match! Simhousery be gone.

Thanks for posting a classic Wosh this one's going down in folklore.

Commiserations to the Wonders. A quality posting outfit and classic games require two great teams. Hope there's another massive game between us in the finals.

I've been pretty reserved with the epilogue posts this season but there's no containing this one. The LID IS OFF. What a game! Triple milestones games are the way to go. I hope our club legends TheInjuryFactory Freofalcon and Piggy Smalls have a massive celebration at the post match function.

4 : 22.32 {FF} - A gimme goal coming up if The Filth Wizard keeps his cool.
4 : 22.37 {FF} - Should have lowered his eyes.

Why didn't you lower your eyes from the goal square Filth?! Geez Louise :p

Because I’m an IDIOT ok?

And I was drunk.

Nice start Warriors, very nice. Condolences Wonders and unfortunately a milestone had to be won by the other team ClarkeM. I suspect I’ve been in more than one of yours mate and I doubt I was on the winning side then.

Three headed milestones are back baby!

Thanks for hosting us this week Wonders, all the best to you and yours.

Thanks for posting us this afternoon Wosh, all the best to you and yours.

Thanks for kicking the match winner Barrybran, love your work! All the best to you and yours.

And thanks to the rest of the Wazzas for not only being such a stupid sexy team but for also chairing off Freofalcon TheInjuryFactory & Piggy Smalls. I thought you kitting up as their beloved foopy teams was a nice touch too. All the best to you and yours too.

1724569651442.png
1724569690912.png
1724569722300.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Coney Island Warriors @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back