Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

DemurePrincess please report to the Spotswood Sick Bay

View attachment 2100105
Season 3 April GIF by Parks and Recreation

No spelling error, surely with your past comment on my faculties for intellectual devices you would realise that.
The Bratlet is actually fortunate, as the case may or may not be that's up to him, that I don't have him on ignore as we negotiate a personal detente of our own choosing.
I think he can quite adequately bear his nickname, with consideration of our history of interactions but if you want to make something of it by sticking your nose in again without understanding the circumstances, then I suggest we take this out the back for a righteous %$#@ing head kicking. However I'd rather put it all down to the fact that you misunderstand who I am and that you have the wrong target, which I don't understand why exactly but I can live with it because as my Granny would say one man's meat is another man's poison. Now can we move along or do you want to keep playing fart in a bottle till the bottle breaks?

Yikes - do you always flake this easily? One comment on a Wednesday and you’re off the deep end yet again. Such potential, but this is another Pam oof.

I don’t know why you’re volunteering for a ****ing head kicking either, that will occur organically on Sunday 🤗

That why I like Ginger Beer Brak... its sweet but not too sweet

Underrated beverage, I’m very partial to some GB on a hot summers day

Yikes - do you always flake this easily? One comment on a Wednesday and you’re off the deep end yet again. Such potential, but this is another Pam oof.

I don’t know why you’re volunteering for a ****ing head kicking either, that will occur organically on Sunday 🤗
You're a damn peanut, mate!

I think you'll all be easily trackable if you follow the cocktail menu clues that haven't been covered up.
Ice = Iceland, Rum = Puerta Rico, Guinness= bloody obvious etc.
Darn it. Trying to hide with Ace Ventura on our trail makes it even harder.
U2tigers did I hear mention of a castle somewhere you might have access to?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For anyone interested Margin Mania starts this round

I love messing with AI… shove random demands in and voila!!

Strangest thing you can think of…..

IMG_4874.jpeg IMG_4873.jpeg

Scary monsters… 😂

IMG_4875.jpeg

Things that make you go mmmm!
IMG_4876.jpeg

An eye for an eye IMG_4877.jpeg

Okay. Break over. Toodles lol

Here a little game for you kiddies…
Who are these people??
I’ve only put in user names to AI and this is what I got lol
Can you guess who is who if you can be ****ed 😂
IMG_4890.jpeg IMG_4889.jpeg IMG_4888.jpeg IMG_4887.jpeg IMG_4886.jpeg IMG_4885.jpeg IMG_4884.jpeg IMG_4883.jpeg IMG_4882.jpeg IMG_4880.jpeg IMG_4881.jpeg IMG_4878.jpeg IMG_4879.jpeg IMG_4891.jpeg IMG_4892.jpeg

Last edited:
That why I like Ginger Beer Brak... its sweet but not too sweet
images-8.jpeg
Let's have a lovely picnic with lashings of
ginger beer. And then after we can go to the gymkhana!

So I wanna know.

Have the Old Boys LG come to its senses and realised they ****ed up by replacing me yet?

Has the Team sheet putting me back in the Ruck been posted yet?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back