Resource Season 38 Rules and Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm just not posting positional changes next week
Changes: Nil
Happy Well Done GIF

Ok. Good morning all.

We have a little error to deal with this morning which is unfortunate because it was based on good intentions.

I will base this on the last team sheet posted which was by Ljp86

Dragons FFC Official Team Sheet (Amended)
Season 38, Round Eight vs Ophidian Old Boys FFC

B: A Swallow / BringBackTheAnchor / Ge3ks
HB: VandoHawk / T2B_ / Ligma
C: Ljp86 / Blaze Storm / freo84
HF: Bradesmaen / Pickitt / Purple Jesus
F: Hatchy1992 / Bonz / Knifey Spoony
FOLL: DragoDelph / Drizzy / Pie 4 Life
INT: Chief / DJ75

CHANGES:
Ligma C > HBF
DragoDelph HBF > RU
Ljp86 RU > C

Note: Teamsheet amended to correct positional movements for affected players.

I can see what was meant to happen however the changes are listed incorrectly and should have read:

Ligma W > HBF
Ljp86 RU > W

My read is this constitutes the Dragons first breach of a 6B) Minor Offence being incorrect team sheet formatting as per 5A and results in an official first warning to the Dragons and their captain for this breach, DragoDelph.

Appeal process open as usual but surely...

Ok. Good morning all.

We have a little error to deal with this morning which is unfortunate because it was based on good intentions.

I can see what was meant to happen however the changes are listed incorrectly and should have read:

Ligma W > HBF
Ljp86 RU > W

My read is this constitutes the Dragons first breach of a 6B) Minor Offence being incorrect team sheet formatting as per 5A and results in an official first warning to the Dragons and their captain for this breach, DragoDelph.

Yeah, all good.

Apologies for the error.

Ok. Good morning all.

Ligma W > HBF
Ljp86 RU > W

1676622519753.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just trying to make you guys look good.
That's cool, just keep your stuff ups in the SFA and everything will be Jack Sam and Pete (sorry I watched Lock Stock again last night and now think I'm cockney innit).

such a great leader you got fired from being the admin
I stepped aside as was my duty as caretaker. Elton was fired. You want to have a dig at him? How dare you!

I stepped aside as was my duty as caretaker. Elton was fired. You want to have a dig at him? How dare you!
Tag me you coward

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Season 38 Rules and Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back