Resource Season 38 Rules and Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Just waiting for the report.

Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

Screenshot_20240920_101648_Chrome.jpg

The team submission post must carry a uniquely team identifying characteristic, (eg team logo) and the correct round number.

Maliciously hindering the simmers from doing their jobs, by any deliberate acts to alter the team sheet such that simmers have additional difficulty in using them, will not be tolerated.

Failure to submit a team sheet in the correct format (20 eligible players, positional changes, correct spelling of every name within the whole team sheet and in the team sheet submission thread), or AT ALL will result in penalties under Sec [6] of the Rules

6B) Minor Offence

The following list of offences will result in a Strike under a 'Three-Strike Policy'. Which is outlined below:

1. Official Warning
2. 1-game suspension to the captain, if there are multiple captains at a club, the captain of the offending club will be randomly selected for suspension.
3. 2 point deduction, plus a 2-game suspension for the captain (if there are multiple captains at a club, the captain of the offending club will be randomly selected for suspension)
Failing to satisfy the maximum squad list requirement in season (30 eligible players) as per 4A
Incorrect squad changes as per 4B
Incorrect player signing as per 4C and 4D
Naming an ineligible player on a team sheet as per 5B
Incorrect spelling of player names in a team sheet as per 5A
Incorrect team sheet formatting as per 5A
Any post in the squad submission thread notifying a squad change that did not occur as per 4A & 4B

View attachment 2115446

The team submission post must carry a uniquely team identifying characteristic, (eg team logo) and the correct round number.

Maliciously hindering the simmers from doing their jobs, by any deliberate acts to alter the team sheet such that simmers have additional difficulty in using them, will not be tolerated.

Failure to submit a team sheet in the correct format (20 eligible players, positional changes, correct spelling of every name within the whole team sheet and in the team sheet submission thread), or AT ALL will result in penalties under Sec [6] of the Rules

6B) Minor Offence

The following list of offences will result in a Strike under a 'Three-Strike Policy'. Which is outlined below:

1. Official Warning
2. 1-game suspension to the captain, if there are multiple captains at a club, the captain of the offending club will be randomly selected for suspension.
3. 2 point deduction, plus a 2-game suspension for the captain (if there are multiple captains at a club, the captain of the offending club will be randomly selected for suspension)
Failing to satisfy the maximum squad list requirement in season (30 eligible players) as per 4A
Any post in the squad submission thread notifying a squad change that did not occur as per 4A & 4B
I'm pretty sure the team name suffices for that?

If we're going to get technical, this is the second week in a row they've done it. The Filth Wizard, what's the chances of penalties being backdated? That'd make two charges and result in a third strike.
oh what happened to the old its not that big a deal nothing was impacted line you were running out when you were the one that "made an innocent mistake"

If we're going to get technical, this is the second week in a row they've done it. The Filth Wizard, what's the chances of penalties being backdated? That'd make two charges and result in a third strike.
The Bombers went multiple seasons without a logo.

"a uniquely team identifying characteristic" can be a team name.

I'm pretty sure the team name suffices for that?
But does it? It specifically mentions a team logo.
oh what happened to the old its not that big a deal nothing was impacted line you were running out when you were the one that "made an innocent mistake"
And apparently that doesn't mean shit, so I'd expect this situation to be no different.

View attachment 2115446

6B) Minor Offence

1. Official Warning
Ha, nice try. Also if you want to get "technical" there's a Dragons badge to the left, and a lovely 🐲 DRAGONS FFC 🐲 byline. If that ain't all identifying I don't know what is. But really the words, and I assume simmers can read, are sufficient.

Yeah, nothing to see here. Team name is a uniquely team identifying characteristic. It can only be that or a logo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But does it? It specifically mentions a team logo.

And apparently that doesn't mean shit, so I'd expect this situation to be no different.
it appears you are wrong

Netflix Shrug GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

Yeah, nothing to see here. Team name is a uniquely team identifying characteristic. It can only be that or a logo.
I personally think those gigantic logos in that thread are abhorrent. You have to scroll more just to get to what matters for the simmers.

I personally think those gigantic logos in that thread are abhorrent. You have to scroll more just to get to what matters for the simmers.
Agreed.

Screenshot_20240920_104120.png

Wtf?!?

We don’t have to attach those stupid Logos

In regards to the logos I think the logo and ‘official team-sheet’ title made it easy to find the team-sheet posts in match threads back in the day, simmers used to have to search for them and if captains changed their sheets or people put in fake/joke ones amongst pages of spam and gifs or whatever it was a mess. Now we have a dedicated TS only thread it’s probably not so important, tho when I scroll through it I look for the logo.

Then I laugh and I laugh and I laugh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Season 38 Rules and Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back