Resource Season 38 Rules and Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok, I'm charging Callums_Guns and the East Side Hawks with an official warning for breaching 6B with the minor offence of "incorrect spelling of player names in a team sheet as per 5A". As per the rule, every name within a team sheet must be spelled correctly, including changes.

Normal appeal rules apply but I have to ask

Confused Liam Neeson GIF

I personally think those gigantic logos in that thread are abhorrent. You have to scroll more just to get to what matters for the simmers.

Personally, I'm thinking of making ours even more gigantic. Really take the over compensation to a whole new level.

Personally, I'm thinking of making ours even more gigantic. Really take the over compensation to a whole new level.
I expect it to be tiled.

Like old school
Web page images

With flashing GIF logos
Every now and then you stumble onto a community sports page that exists as a time capsule to the 90's

For Proper Gander ’s 200th 🥰

View attachment 2115791

Mount Buller Demons - Official Team Sheet
Season 38, Round 9 v. East Side Hawks

B:
Yakker / manangatang / jmoo wan
HB: Proper Gander / Van_Dyke / Jatz
C: Gralin / Wosh / p4p1
HF: cooney / tgrs / DERO
F: Bluelegs / sausageroll / sante
FOLL: cats2rise / moginie / Scythe94
INT: Azarole / Headless

Milestones:
Proper Gander - 200 games in the Sweet FA, 200 games for the Mount Buller Demons.​
It's beautiful!

Glorious!

And superb!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2115446

The team submission post must carry a uniquely team identifying characteristic, (eg team logo) and the correct round number.

Maliciously hindering the simmers from doing their jobs, by any deliberate acts to alter the team sheet such that simmers have additional difficulty in using them, will not be tolerated.

Failure to submit a team sheet in the correct format (20 eligible players, positional changes, correct spelling of every name within the whole team sheet and in the team sheet submission thread), or AT ALL will result in penalties under Sec [6] of the Rules

6B) Minor Offence

The following list of offences will result in a Strike under a 'Three-Strike Policy'. Which is outlined below:

1. Official Warning
2. 1-game suspension to the captain, if there are multiple captains at a club, the captain of the offending club will be randomly selected for suspension.
3. 2 point deduction, plus a 2-game suspension for the captain (if there are multiple captains at a club, the captain of the offending club will be randomly selected for suspension)
Failing to satisfy the maximum squad list requirement in season (30 eligible players) as per 4A
Incorrect squad changes as per 4B
Incorrect player signing as per 4C and 4D
Naming an ineligible player on a team sheet as per 5B
Incorrect spelling of player names in a team sheet as per 5A
Incorrect team sheet formatting as per 5A
Any post in the squad submission thread notifying a squad change that did not occur as per 4A & 4B
It has their name. Nothing is more distinctive than the team name.

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app

View attachment 2115791

B:

Milestones:
Proper Gander - 200 games in the Sweet FA, 200 games for the Mount Buller Demons.​
That is mint.

Profile pic worthy

Rules.png

sweating key and peele GIF

View attachment 2115791

B:

Milestones:

Great Job Reaction GIF

Proper Gander is the lynchpin of the League

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Season 38 Rules and Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back