Resource Season 38 Rules and Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

quickly checks the teamsheets for the games Cads is simming this week
Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
James Colorado extracting the urine?

I wish I wasn't the one that had to do this...

1729247366798.png

Cap is currently suspended. This was picked up by GreyCrow at 10.56PM last night.

Cap gone!

Now i know the bears named ther team at 6.09pm last night, however that still leaves almost 4 hours to amend their team sheet before deadline.

View attachment 2145991
Las Vegas Bears
S38 Official Team Sheet Round 13
Vs Gold City Royals

B: kane249 / JoshWoodenSpoon / Test Tickle
HB: RookiePick / Electronic_Renaissance / tony
C: RonnieRaven / Chipmunk / SSSSSS
HF: Senor M / Matera92 / Shadow Man
F: MWPP / Art Vandelay_ / MKMatty
FOLL: Cap / Millky95 / Tandy
INT: I Dont Care / Tommycash

Changes
Senor M OUT > HFF
JoseMourinho HFF > OUT​

Now you all might be tempted to let this on slide given the late notice, however his suspension was acknowledged by their team captain tony just minutes later at 11.04PM

We knew this day would eventually come. Cap has always had a evil side.

View attachment 2146358

Given this was acknowledged by their captain with plenty of time to amend their team sheet and we sit here at 9.34PM with Cap still listed, its a pretty cut and dry case from where i sit.

1729247733444.png

1729247826749.png

1729247918774.png

1729247991557.png

In my opinion this falls under 6A
  • Deliberately naming a player that is deemed ineligible as per 5B
Given they captain was aware the play was suspended and decided not to change the team sheet with plenty of time to spare, there can be no other conclusion. Unfortunately this is a 4 point deduction and a 2 game suspension for tony

The Filth Wizard

View attachment 2147062

Cap is currently suspended. This was picked up by GreyCrow at 10.56PM last night.

Now i know the bears named ther team at 6.09pm last night, however that still leaves almost 4 hours to amend their team sheet before deadline.

Now you all might be tempted to let this on slide given the late notice, however his suspension was acknowledged by their team captain tony just minutes later at 11.04PM

Given this was acknowledged by their captain with plenty of time to amend their team sheet and we sit here at 9.34PM with Cap still listed, its a pretty cut and dry case from where i sit.

View attachment 2147068

View attachment 2147070

View attachment 2147074

View attachment 2147079

Given they captain was aware the play was suspended and decided not to change the team sheet with plenty of time to spare, there can be no other conclusion. Unfortunately this is a 4 point deduction and a 2 game suspension for tony

The Filth Wizard
The Bears had a good run.

The Filth Wizard please start the deregistration process

#goodbyebye

View attachment 2147062

View attachment 2147068

View attachment 2147070

View attachment 2147074

View attachment 2147079

The Filth Wizard
OK, but what about tony's Good Bloke status?

I much prefer when this stuff is found in the morning.

It’s pretty clear the Bears could have changed their team if they did actually know that Cap had a red card but tony will get the chance to defend that if he chooses. If they knew then he was ineligible by the rules.

Cadsky is on the nose with the potential punishments so usual process applies. If the Bears don’t accept a charge of naming an ineligible player they have a right to appeal to the committee.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Season 38 Rules and Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back