Admin Notice Season 38 Trade and Transfer Period

Remove this Banner Ad

The Filth Wizard there is nothing in the rules about trading with a team from SPAM FL

Please confirm that if both parties agree a player can get promoted upto to the big league / and a player can also be traded down

It's time to reward all of the hard work that those have done in running the SPAM FL, let their players grow
You mean the individuals or the teams - or both?

The Filth Wizard there is nothing in the rules about trading with a team from SPAM FL

Please confirm that if both parties agree a player can get promoted upto to the big league / and a player can also be traded down

It's time to reward all of the hard work that those have done in running the SPAM FL, let their players grow

I'm sure if the committee member from the SPAM FL side and the SPAM FL player agree in PM to me same as the Sweet FA side and player involved I'll be able to play along just enough until the loopholes blow it all apart.

TRADE APPROVED
1726711072254.png

It is my pleasure to announce the first trade for this period has been signed off on with all four parties coming to an agreement today.

DemurePrincess will be making their way to the Baghdad Bombers. In exchange the Ophidian Old Boys will receive gab213.

Once both clubs have posted their changes in the squad submission thread this trade will become official.

Tigerturbulance Pugsley

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did these trade negotiations go down, Puglsey?

Can you deliver some insight for the wider SFA media?
e3b79e70fe33fcf5f3b7c78e837857f6.gif

Ophidian Old Boys are very pleased to welcome Bombers Premiership Player, TFLUA and FRED medalist gab213 to Spotswood. More media will be forth coming once the ink has dried on the contract.

Gab213 trade.png

We would also like to thank DemurePrincess for being a great team mate and member of Spotswood, you will be missed DP. And remember the door to Spotswood will always be open for you, once an Old Boy always and Old Boy.

dp cane.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Admin Notice Season 38 Trade and Transfer Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back