Injury Season over for Jarrad Waite

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I thought it would be tough for him. Probably for the best if surgery is required to get him into rehab a couple weeks earlier, just disappointing we don't have him because he would make a hell of a difference to our side!

Probably for the best. Will give him a chance to get really fit for next year.

Should have had the surgery a little sooner. While it would have been highly unlikely we'd have him back for the finals he would get a full preseason into him to put us into serious contention in 2012.

Best of luck, Jarrad. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the article:

Waite injured his hip in Carlton’s round 16 match against the Western Bulldogs and had minor surgery in a bid to recover in time for the finals.

Just sayin' ...

Yeah we wouldnt want him playing as badly as Murph has this season :eek:

Murphy had his in the 09/10 off season and his form dipped significantly in the early part of 2010. Russell has gone to shit this year for the same reason.

Hope Waitey has a clean bill of health for pre-season. If he and Jamo can play every game next year we should go very deep into the finals.

Dam looks like heading the way Houlihan finished, we need to keep Hampson and hope he can end up playing Waite Role. I hope he can end up with a flag in the next 2 seasons, as It be very unlikely to play on if he continue having problems. I hope he Can get to 200, needs to have 3 years of minimal of injuries, maybe he needs to follow Kade Simpson.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back