Teams Seattle Seahawks - The 12th Man

Remove this Banner Ad

Big W today - terrible performance against the Rams, 49ers will destroy us. But thanks Lions - playoff experience is invaluable particularly for the younger players.

Gonna get demolished but I don't care anymore. Playoffs and a top 5 pick in the draft. Geno smashing a heap of records along the way.

If you had have said that at the start of the season I would have called you a moron.

Gonna get demolished but I don't care anymore. Playoffs and a top 5 pick in the draft. Geno smashing a heap of records along the way.

If you had have said that at the start of the season I would have called you a moron.
Agree. I thought we would have had a top 5 pick - but ours - not Denver’s.

Saints were $1.15 when we played them in the playoffs in 2011.

Oh well. That is the season over. I was surprised how well we were able to contain Santa Clara for most of the game despite our hilariously bad run defence and non-existent open field tackling from our linebackers (I'm looking at you, Barton you potato) being on full show at times.

Now please, for the love of god, load up on defence in the off-season whether it be through the draft, trade, or free-agency.

Still not sure they keep geno especially as his said his got to do the best thing for him which means chasing dollars you reckon ?

Imagine of draft goes like this

1. Qb after pick is traded to colts at 4
2. Qb
3. Anderson
4. Carter
5. Do Seahawks take next best defender or a qb ?

If Stroud and Young are both off the board then no chance in hell does another QB get taken inside the top 10. Young and Stroud are the best by a large margin and even then I am only taking Stroud.

There is no way we don't go defence at that pick if Stroud and Young are gone. It would be the height of negligence not to considering they cost us multiple games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully that puts all the talk about Richardson to bed. There is no way he is worth anything more than a 3rd rounder but all these morons that don't watch college football keep hyping him up.

Hopefully that puts all the talk about Richardson to bed. There is no way he is worth anything more than a 3rd rounder but all these morons that don't watch college football keep hyping him up.

Nice to see someone else say it. Richardson might have all the physical tools you want in modern qb but when you go back to watch the tape it’s awful and you realise his a project with massive upside but really low floor his the sort of pick that if taken high is costing coaches and gm their job if he doesn’t work out which for me is like 10% chance he reaches his potential.

Nice to see someone else say it. Richardson might have all the physical tools you want in modern qb but when you go back to watch the tape it’s awful and you realise his a project with massive upside but really low floor his the sort of pick that if taken high is costing coaches and gm their job if he doesn’t work out which for me is like 10% chance he reaches his potential.

I have not seen one person that watches college football and has seen him play say he is worth anywhere near what is being touted. That is the problem when it comes to the draft stuff. The "experts" are rarely people that watch enough CFB to make a proper informed opinion. The 2 main CFB shows I watch on YouTube (Late Kick and Joel Klatt Show) both don't think he is worth a first either. Hell, even Florida fans don't think he is worth a first round pick.

For me, it is clearly Young and Stroud as the best 2 and only 2 worth a first round pick. Then I would have Hendon Hooker who I would be nervous using a 2nd round pick on. A level below Hooker would be Richardson, Willis, and Duggan all of who should not be taken before the 3rd round but will because there are so many teams desperate for a QB. I also think (and it is probably bias) that Stetson Bennett is better than all but the 2 big names but won't get as much of a look in as the others due to his height and age which is crazy since he is taller than Young and the same age as Hooker.

Bobby is back! Glad to get a experienced head around our thin Lineback group. Not expecting too much from him but the LOB lives

Strangest thing I've seen in a while as mentioned in the offseason discussion, can't remember a player playing 10 years for a team, leaving for one then coming back.

Makes sense with Jordyn Brooks out with the ACL. Good to see him back.

Good to hear we met with young but I don't think he will fall to us. I hope we don't get carter,
don't think his good for moral. We could have jordan addison and maybe jaxon smith-njigba but unlikley.

1. Stroud
2. Young
3. Anderson
4. Richardson
5. probably an edge, maybe a DT, no good QBs left.

We could trade up but I don't see us doing that.

There is no chance we will take Addison or JSN. It will be one of Carter or Tyree Wilson. If Anderson somehow falls to us then it will be him. D-Line is the biggest position of need and that is what we will draft at 5.

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams Seattle Seahawks - The 12th Man

Remove this Banner Ad

Back