List Mgmt. Selections 30 + 47

Remove this Banner Ad

Think a few might be a bit hasty on Ben Brown. He might be the victim of being a known quantity.

I was more surprised by Dumont. Understand the best available edict but thought a swooping player with pace and skill (JKH) was still a glaring list need. None of our young stocks are really this type. Hopefully not Aaron Davey Mk II (which would make Dumont the next David Trotter..)

Like this Draft wash-up article in the Guardian (yes, the Guardian). AFL draft review: how your club fared

Some nice use of humour. Especially like...

"All of Geelong’s selections will play 150 games and form the nucleus of another Premiership dynasty. Fact. They’ll be handed a Geelong jumper and take part in a baptism ceremony using “Wells juice”, a potent mixture of Corio Bay seawater and Steven Wells’s sweat."

"The humble and articulate Kelly got the first Scott Pendlebury comparison of the night, forcing many of us to take a shot."

"I look at Hawthorn and weep sometimes. They just won their eight billionth flag of the last 40 years and yet still they end up with highly-rated midfielder Billy Hartung plus Dayle Garlett. I hate you Hawthorn. It makes me sick."

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Selections 30 + 47

Remove this Banner Ad

Back