Game Day Semi Final, 2024 - GWS vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Giants' home wins this season and our last match there were the main things to catch my eye.
Your comment was “There's quite a bit factually incorrect here 😂”.

What did I say that was factually incorrect? I’m quite happy to be proven wrong if you present that actual facts that are incorrect.

Would be nice if we could switch places on this stat tonight. Would be more than confident if we could kick straight we’d have enough chances to kick a bigger score than them. Unfortunately, nothing we’ve shown in that space the last month gives me confidence in that.

Sadly I think we used up our fluky goal kicking in the grand final last year and we'll never kick that accurately again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ideal start would be Charlie slotting a set shot from ~40m out to get things rolling, both for himself and from a teams goalkicking perspective.
Agree, altho, even in the last 4 games, our accuracy issues generally haven't surfaced until later in games.

I felt physically ill last week, pretty relaxed at the moment.

Have no expectations from this point on, has been a season where despite the run of wins it has felt like we have not hit fifth gear.
The prospect of the Blues ending our season at the GABBA was vomit worthy. I can handle a valiant loss against the Giants away, if it happens that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back