News Semi Final Shown Live at Visy Park on Big Screen - Sat 17th Sept

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Blue Light Cinema at Visy Park

Inferior Victorians, have to watch it on a screen! Mwahah

I'm thinking of heading in for this, but just need to check what sort of bar they are running with - will they be selling half-strength or will you be able to buy something drinkable there?

I'm thinking of heading in for this, but just need to check what sort of bar they are running with - will they be selling half-strength or will you be able to buy something drinkable there?
Of course there'll be full strength... just don't bring your own. It's not an AFL thing. It's a CFC thing

I'd say it will be similar to when the Ants play at Visy.

Ice cold can of VB etc $4.00 I hope they stock up because if they run out I will be down to the Bottle-o quick smart for a slab like we had to do at the intra club game.

I'd say it will be similar to when the Ants play at Visy.

Ice cold can of VB etc $4.00 I hope they stock up because if they run out I will be down to the Bottle-o quick smart for a slab like we had to do at the intra club game.

Cheers guys, ice cold cans of mud on the hallowed turf will do just nicely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come at me on Street Fighter though!!
Let's fire up a bit of this:

aussie_rules_footy.cover.front.jpg

Let's fire up a bit of this:

aussie_rules_footy.cover.front.jpg

"Out of Bounds.. On the Full"

Updated weather forecast;

Melbourne area

Mostly sunny day. Scattered showers in the afternoon and evening. The chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon and evening. Winds north to northwesterly averaging up to 25 km/h increasing to 30 km/h around midday then tending cooler west to southwesterly 20 to 35 km/h by early evening.

I haven't been to anything like this before, but looking to take the missus down on Saturday. Can we bring stuff like chairs, or for sitting on the ground should we be bringing something like a picnic rug?

I haven't been to anything like this before, but looking to take the missus down on Saturday. Can we bring stuff like chairs, or for sitting on the ground should we be bringing something like a picnic rug?
I know picnic rugs are alright. I don't see why a fold-up chair wouldn't be allowed, though you'd want to choose where you set up right so you don't disrupt anyone's line of vision.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Semi Final Shown Live at Visy Park on Big Screen - Sat 17th Sept

Remove this Banner Ad

Back