AFLW Semi Final v North

Remove this Banner Ad

Not playing badly, North's Garner is killing us. If asked would we take 4.0.24 at half time in a final, you might actually take it. But we are being poleaxed by a much better side - it stands to reason - they have been in the comp longer and have some very seasoned players. We are coming though.

Sorry lads, didn't see the thread on the main board - for some reason someone put one there for the first time ever.....

tough day at the office, NM class was superior in the end being a seasoned outfit with several winners up forward , prob 4+ better players than us like the lions. we had a great year, galvanized interest and if we can add to that squad with a few more likely types then we can continue to grow . certainly weren't disgraced and kicking 6g can hold our heads high

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
tough day at the office, NM class was superior in the end being a seasoned outfit with several winners up forward , prob 4+ better players than us like the lions. we had a great year, galvanized interest and if we can add to that squad with a few more likely types then we can continue to grow . certainly weren't disgraced and kicking 6g can hold our heads high

Good and fair post. Hope a few more read it!

Great bump by shosko , what would that be looked at

You would hope not, it was within the allowed proximity, didn't look high, just a good ol fashion bump protecting the ball carrier. Had it happen to me 100's of times, it's what you play footy to do sometimes - protect your teammate!

Good and fair post. Hope a few more read it!

seeing how many of our players were bandaged/strapped up before the game, most players were banged up and running out of gas this late in the season
even if we somehow won, Melbourne would have murdered us (like they'll murder North)

great season nevertheless, 9/10 from me

Good season but wasn't going to last with playing only one forward and now she's gone! will be hard to replace. Any chance we had was gone when I think Gaby kicked Monti near the you know what, never overcame it.
One forward? Brennan kicked 1 yesterday & 3 vs the Lions ~ a career best. Yassir going fine..Conti ended up with 21 & a goal which is a season average game. Egan: a bit below average
How to replace Wakefield? If our recruiters can repeat this season's hauls, we'll be right.
Plonk Poppy Kelly down there?
I don't know who's out there

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back