Premiership Player
Feb 4, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Tracy Vilage Razorbacks
Hi guys,
Living overseas atm and SEN has been geo-blocked.

When at home I can use VPN and access SEN no problems, however in the can Android Auto doesn't work with VPN on.

Tune in radio used to work 75% of the time, but this week even that has stopped with the 'download SEN app to listen overseas message'.

Now I have the SEN app, but to listen overseas you need to pay $5 a month... and still get adverts.

Does anyone have a solution to this?

I have this radio australia app and listened to Freo vs Geelong on SEN from the Philippines. But K-Rock started with the ore fame, then this inane non-footy chatter started. Maybe they are geo-blocked.

Hi guys,
Living overseas atm and SEN has been geo-blocked.

When at home I can use VPN and access SEN no problems, however in the can Android Auto doesn't work with VPN on.

Tune in radio used to work 75% of the time, but this week even that has stopped with the 'download SEN app to listen overseas message'.

Now I have the SEN app, but to listen overseas you need to pay $5 a month... and still get adverts.

Does anyone have a solution to this?
\\

lol

Call Derrrwaynes World!!
He might have a solution for you.
After all you call you get on!!
Just remember to calculate the timezone difference obviously.
You might win a ham or something worse case (is that a thing? I have never actually ever listened to his show)

I have this radio australia app and listened to Freo vs Geelong on SEN from the Philippines. But K-Rock started with the ore fame, then this inane non-footy chatter started. Maybe they are geo-blocked.
Have you got krockfootball.live?

Remove this Banner Ad

Radio Sen geo-blocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Back