SEN/Robbo/Hun: Essendon players have received show cause notices

Remove this Banner Ad

Ever get the feeling Robbo has been burning to write this for months? Looking forward to seeing Robbo out with the red + black pom poms on the weekend.
Even went through with it after Eddie ripped him apart on SEN on Saturday. Robbo backed down on his strong claims she was fake when Eddie accused him of questioning his journalistic credibility so writes it when Eddie isn't there.

Your standard alias response never gets old, does it? Very few posters saw beyond the AOD 9604 admission, before leaping to judgement. The few who saw beyond AOD 9604 and recognised TB-4 as the smoking gun, are yet to be vindicated yet, either. Still unproven.
Actually you are wrong. There were lots of people that kept saying tb4 was the drug you should worry about. My own stance from the very beginning - long before jobes admissions - was that I couldn't see how players could not be infracted for AOD (based on WADAs clarification of its status) but that tb4 was the truly damning substance. I'm still not convinced AOD won't still be addressed in all this - either by WADA or Workcover (given that it was an experimental drug). There is simply no way essendon should not receive some fall out for using a drug on their players that had not been approved by any regulatory healthy authority in the world. The precedent that would set is just astounding.

Even went through with it after Eddie ripped him apart on SEN on Saturday. Robbo backed down on his strong claims she was fake when Eddie accused him of questioning his journalistic credibility so writes it when Eddie isn't there.

Pity we will not be there to see when Robbo and Eddie run into each other next. I am hoping for rerun of the Packer Gyngell fight, caught on camera. Barry Hall coming in to pull them apart, Robbo swings wildly and getting Baz a good one. Baz sents him into next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

SEN/Robbo/Hun: Essendon players have received show cause notices

Remove this Banner Ad

Back