Senator Reynolds

Remove this Banner Ad

200.gif

I can understand why the defence isn't going to call Higgins to the stand.

It's just crazy that this was our defence minister, the way she has acted, and what she has done to a at the time potential rape victim.

My word, absolutely staggering.

Hopefully this leads to jail time. Monster.
Leaane Close's testimony certainly raises some questions about the actions and Linda Reynolds and her team.

Not sure it will mean jail, but it has killed whatever credibility she had left and probably made things worse for herself.

I think Senator Reynolds has serious mental health issues , either that or she is just a ****.
the latter option she is your typical canberra narcisst even throughout her military career she just stalked Canberra and as thousands of reservists deployed overseas to Timor, Bougainville, Gulf etc she managed to stay in Canberra and get promoted

On SM-A136B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Only a male barrister at the height of his arrogance could possibly think this is an argument they should be pursuing.

"Ms Higgins arrogantly, from the sanctity of France, claims the status of the person most seriously affected by this matter and trivialises the hurt to others," Mr Bennett told the court.

"We've never sought to trivialise the hurt, the damage that that would cause to Ms Higgins, unlike her trivialisation of the hurt caused to Senator Reynolds."

Apparently it's arrogant of a rape victim to think they're the most seriously affected by the rape. Why oh why didn't Ms Higgins think about how much she should be supporting Ms Reynolds!?!?!

You have got to be f'ing kidding me!!!

Only a male barrister at the height of his arrogance could possibly think this is an argument they should be pursuing.

"Ms Higgins arrogantly, from the sanctity of France, claims the status of the person most seriously affected by this matter and trivialises the hurt to others," Mr Bennett told the court.

"We've never sought to trivialise the hurt, the damage that that would cause to Ms Higgins, unlike her trivialisation of the hurt caused to Senator Reynolds."

Apparently it's arrogant of a rape victim to think they're the most seriously affected by the rape. Why oh why didn't Ms Higgins think about how much she should be supporting Ms Reynolds!?!?!

You have got to be f'ing kidding me!!!
What planet are these people from? Their behaviour and statements in court are doing more damage than Higgins ever allegedly did.

What planet are these people from? Their behaviour and statements in court are doing more damage than Higgins ever allegedly did.

It's entitlement, this case could have cost the Liberal Party government, something they consider their personal possession so Higgins had to be crushed. It sums up the entire mentality of the party.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Britters and her husband deserve whatever legal ramifications are coming their way due to their pot shotting.
Big tough Linda harrassing a rape victim after hiring the rapist to work for her and collaborating with the rapist's lawyer 27 times.
She won't get any substantial payout, she will lose her house and be an unemployable embarrassment.

But sure it's OK for Britters to slander her on social media.
Social media doesn’t appear to be a medium which is controllable or taken seriously. Those in charge (esp musk) believe in unfettered free speech.

Remove this Banner Ad

Senator Reynolds

Remove this Banner Ad

Back