Racing September Punting Thread : Storm Boying into Spring with an Autumn Glow for a Growing Empire

Remove this Banner Ad

Balaklava Cup next Wednesday.

Nominations were released today, interesting Duke De Sessa is included. Anyone know their plans?

If he comes, a repeat of Saturday's run will see him hard to beat.

My Khalifa is one I've been.keeping an eye on for this.
Duke De Sessa sleeps with the light on. Absolute myth

All Bustling has beaten is a bunch of 2nd rate Perthers ... times were ok but up into the big league now ... and by Frosted as well .... Ingratiating his best in Oz won a few Group 3s

Wait and see for me
Yeah, Amelia's Jewel got found out over east suspect this bloke may be the same. If Lady Of Camelot and Co have their colours lowered today it could be interesting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide River a better run today after being gelded. Happy to give him one more race to see how he goes over 2000m+ out here

Royal Patronage great first run here. Should be aimed up at either the mile or 2000m race on Champions day

Adelaide River a better run today after being gelded. Happy to give him one more race to see how he goes over 2000m+ out here

Royal Patronage great first run here. Should be aimed up at either the mile or 2000m race on Champions day
I'd be running the latter in the Cox Plate

Remove this Banner Ad

Racing September Punting Thread : Storm Boying into Spring with an Autumn Glow for a Growing Empire

Remove this Banner Ad

Back