Draft Profile Serhat Temel

Remove this Banner Ad

He looked to me like a big guy without great pace or agility using his size against skinny kids. He wouldn't have that advantage at AFL level.

He looked to me like a big guy without great pace or agility using his size against skinny kids. He wouldn't have that advantage at AFL level.

I agree. A lot of his strong contested marking was because he could easily outbody the other kids. That said, he'll probably go somewhere in the 3rd or 4th round and maybe he'll prove us wrong.

Apparently he's very one dimensional, only ever plays at Full Forward, and the only reason he looks so good is his size advantage. Probably 2nd to 3rd round. Though in an apparently weak draft you could do worse.

Apparently he's very one dimensional, only ever plays at Full Forward, and the only reason he looks so good is his size advantage. Probably 2nd to 3rd round. Though in an apparently weak draft you could do worse.

Don't discount one-dimensional players.

Never saw Plugger on the ball.

my mates keep telling me about some big sudanese guy, is this guy him?

No, that's a Turkish name.

He gets a bit of a wrap here:

Temel, "Turkish Delight" to his teammates, had 4.1 by three-quarter time, with commentators comparing his athleticism and forward presence to Hawthorn star Lance Franklin.
The 18-year-old was rarely beaten in a marking contest and continued his outstanding finish to the season, where he booted 26 goals in his past five games.
http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,22606,26125244-5016212,00.html

You might be thinking of Majak Daw.

i went to school with this kid, our dumbass footy coach didn't even pick him in the year 9 and 10 team, hes got unbelievable hands, the best ive ever seen, he does lack run but he has everything else you could ask of him.
3rd round pick im tipping

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be a 40 plus pick i believe. Footballers these days are athletes first footballer second. Might surprise though if a club is able to work on his athletic ability could be a very handy late pick up.

I think he is a definate draft chance. Great hands and great kick for goal. Not rated highly enough imo and is still learning. With good fitness could be a top player. Will go higher than people think. A lot of interest from clubs.

I think he is a definate draft chance. Great hands and great kick for goal. Not rated highly enough imo and is still learning. With good fitness could be a top player. Will go higher than people think. A lot of interest from clubs.
Higher then Pick 30?

Remove this Banner Ad

Draft Profile Serhat Temel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back