State of Origin Series XIX Round 1: Western Australia v Vic Country at Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

IZnjhTy.png

Vic Country Official Teamsheet

Round 1 vs Western Australia

B:
Pie 4 Life / Mobbs / ClarkeM
HB: ant555 / croweater 41 / cats2rise
C: Robertio / GotTheGoodes / cats_09
HF: Frothies Mcveigh / Jabba73 / Pamcake1
F: FootyGuy13 / TheGoatBaron / royboy2
R: Tigerturbulance / SpecialBruce / Ocha905
INT: AnUltimateRessie / Headless

CHANGES:

N/A​
What an ELITE team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey, haven't you read the thread? The Tuskens are proud of her digging up Indigenous landsites so that Perth has an economy.
I know that FG.
Victoria has a great history of manufacturing and creating stuff not just exploiting the earth (though we did turn over a far bit of the state going for gold once upon a time).
One of the guys I went to school with at Castlemaine Tech invented some part of the way bar codes are read. He gets a tiny fraction of a percentage every time a barcode is read worldwide, he is a very wealthy, modest lovely guy who still lives in Castlemaine.
Some of the other Victorian inventions.
The Black Box Flight Recorder
Penicilian
Rain Sensing Windscreen Wipers
Cochlear Implants
The Electric Drill
WiFi
The Ute
Refridgeration
Vegemite

I could go on and on. A lot of the inventors came from country Victoria...Hicks indeed!
WA gets brownie points for inventing plastic skin though.

I know that FG.
Victoria has a great history of manufacturing and creating stuff not just exploiting the earth (though we did turn over a far bit of the state going for gold once upon a time).
One of the guys I went to school with at Castlemaine Tech invented some part of the way bar codes are read. He gets a tiny fraction of a percentage every time a barcode is read worldwide, he is a very wealthy, modest lovely guy who still lives in Castlemaine.
Penicilian
Cochlear Implants
The Electric Drill
WiFi
The Ute
Refridgeration
Vegemite

I could go on and on. A lot of the inventors came from country Victoria...Hicks indeed!
Key word: history

I know that FG.
Penicilian
Cochlear Implants
The Electric Drill
WiFi
The Ute
Refridgeration
Vegemite

OIG3.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back