State of Origin Series XIX Round 1: Western Australia v Vic Country at Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Never heard of a conti roll, seems a WA specialty.

Once we're done on Sunday it's going to be renamed a Count roll.
No, that’s where we take a Sesame Street character and push him down a hill…
It’s the accent

No, that’s where we take a Sesame Street character and push him down a hill…
It’s the accent
Ironically, it is a similar sound to this
Don't forget the Swedish Chefs favourite place. Boort! Boort! Boort!

Swedish Chef Cooking GIF

I have enjoyed bonding with my Vic Country team mates and especially impressed with our Captain Pie 4 Life forward thinking in getting us to make a big batch of Vic Country Moonshine in preparation for our celebration over the sandgropers.

country vic.png

I have enjoyed bonding with my Vic Country team mates and especially impressed with our Captain Pie 4 Life forward thinking in getting us to make a big batch of Vic Country Moonshine in preparation for our celebration over the sandgropers.

View attachment 2033131
Looks like we’re staying in a five star WA hotel in the background too!

Interesting fact about the state we are playing

In 1933 Western Australia held a state referendum to secede from Australia. Western Australians voted yes and a petition of secession was sent to the British Parliament. The British Parliament decided it did not have the power to grant secession. As a result, Western Australia remained part of Australia.

Just for that alone Vic Country need to smash these splitters

In 1933 Western Australia held a state referendum to secede from Australia. Western Australians voted yes and a petition of secession was sent to the British Parliament. The British Parliament decided it did not have the power to grant secession. As a result, Western Australia remained part of Australia.

So you're telling me that WA lost a war to emus, then failed to WAxit because they filed their complaint to the wrong department?

They can't even lose correctly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2033131
Oh, I only signed up because I was promised this would be the pregame warm up.

So…the Brits are the real heroes?

reads ryan adams GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back