State of Origin Series XIX Round 2 - South Australia vs West Australia at Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

How many schooners would you need to consume, before Caroline Wilson starts to look good? šŸ„“
How many would you need to consume before anything Sam McClure says sounds reasonable?

How many schooners would you need to consume, before Caroline Wilson starts to look good? šŸ„“
A man walks into a bar and puts a picture of Elle McPherson and a truly ugly woman next to her

The bartender asks why he has them

'' as soon as they look like twins its time to go home''

The best road is the road out of it.
ME: [visiting Port Pirie] This is not what I meant when I said "any port in a storm".

A man walks into a bar and puts a picture of Elle McPherson and a truly ugly woman next to her

The bartender asks why he has them

'' as soon as they look like twins its time to go home''
images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The best thing about Port Pirie is that you don't have to ever go through it to get anywhere. You just drive straight past and don't turn in.
To me itā€™s just a shame that the same canā€™t be said for the whole of South Australia

Oh interesting

I thought I read somewhere else that itā€™s tomorrow.

I wonder how they managed to push it back without delaying the start of the main sfa season

Which already goes up to the weekend before Christmas

When is game time?
South Australian time or West Australian time?
It gets confusing as South Australia is simultaneously 90 minutes ahead and 15 years behind the West.

Oh interesting

I thought I read somewhere else that itā€™s tomorrow.

I wonder how they managed to push it back without delaying the start of the main sfa season

Which already goes up to the weekend before Christmas
Dinsdale can you please be of assistance here?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back