State of Origin Series XIX Round 3 - Allies vs Western Australia at the Sydney Cricket Ground

Remove this Banner Ad

Big game Black Swans!! Back-to-back away games will be tough, particularly against Allies who are always a tough match-up. Time to come out firing right from the first bounce in what is sure to be a top-notch encounter. :thumbsu:

Go Black Swans!! :thumbsu:

Happy US Independence Day to our American contingent

Braklet Strigoi

Independence Day America GIF by Dr. Donna Thomas Rodgers

1720105100436.jpeg

Cookouts, picnics, fireworks, and family. 💚 I miss it.

At the moment, we're here:

You probably wouldn't miss the drunken morons piloting boats and jetskis. According to Farcebook, a few of them seem to enjoy harassing the local waterfowl (when law enforcement aren't around, of course).

Just wondering if we're gonna get a repeat of previous holidays...

1720105652649.jpeg

1720105720208.jpeg
At least we had the courage to break away. :laughv1:

Boot the Poms!

This time of year we have no people actually using the pool we do have 2 of our regular influencers still renting to give the impression they live here I'm sure.
I've found out one is a life coach.
Who'd have thought an internet life coach would be faking her life, I'm shocked!

I wish I had the confidence of a 25 yo life coach

At some point, you really have to turn this rental saga into juicy media, Goosey.

You'll be happy to hear they are suffering today- it's General Election Day. And, as seems to be the case currently in a lot of 'Western Democracies', what a bunch of nothingburgers they have leading their parties.

You'll be happy to hear they are suffering today- it's General Election Day. And, as seems to be the case currently in a lot of 'Western Democracies', what a bunch of nothingburgers they have leading their parties.

Please excuse (or caper and cavort, per your preference) our POTUS shitshow...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're the winners...the Western winners
And we’re here to show you why
We’re the big state
Kings of the big game
We're the winners, we’re flying high

OR

We're the miners, we're the rockers,
We're the mighty Western quokkas.
We're gonna roll them and we'll rock em,
We're gonna send them to the bottom.
And if they get up, we'll do it again.
The quokkas stop at nothing, nothing!
Quok-quok-quokkas. Show em how we rock
Geo heave ho.
Quok-quok-quokkas
Show em how we roll
Go Quokkas; go, and go, go!

PS: Port Adelaide and Sydney have shitter songs.
Sydney have the best song in the comp and by a long way, clean out your ears. 😳

Sydney have the best song in the comp and by a long way, clean out your ears. 😳
They really don’t
Sydney’s isn’t even the best song in their state let alone the competition

At the moment, we're here:

You probably wouldn't miss the drunken morons piloting boats and jetskis. According to Farcebook, a few of them seem to enjoy harassing the local waterfowl (when law enforcement aren't around, of course).

Just wondering if we're gonna get a repeat of previous holidays...

View attachment 2038808

View attachment 2038809

Boot the Poms!
I see not much has changed! :laughv1:
We weren’t water people, even though Pittsburgh has three rivers. But I did go to Lake Erie a few times with a friend’s family. Never liked fish until I had fresh-caught fish. What a difference! Luckily there’s tons of it here.

Now, now…we’ve all had our crazy 4th of July exploits when we were young. :embarrassedv1: Sometimes I wonder how I never got arrested. 🤦‍♀️ hahaha

Have a safe and happy 4th, Braklet! 😁

Remove this Banner Ad

Back