State of Origin Series XIX Round 3 - Allies vs Western Australia at the Sydney Cricket Ground

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems there may be an issue with a lack of Sherrins for the foopy finals because the east coast ball makers are going on strike. You know what that means??

BRING ON THE BURLEYS!!!

1720084273505.png

Seems there may be an issue with a lack of Sherrins for the foopy finals because the east coast ball makers are going on strike. You know what that means??

BRING ON THE BURLEYS!!!

View attachment 2038543
Ross Faulkners are even better than this crap.

That reminds me. Also don't look in the recycling bin.
What On Earth Wtf GIF

One of the great movies.

Independence Day President GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Can't help but notice you only 'liked' this post damicky

You must have forgot, but you are contractually obligated to 'love' my posts.

P.s. Don't request said contract, Ricky Nixon has it.

For *s sake.

Tarkyn_24 and TheInjuryFactory THIS is the moment for you to use your power of veto.

And most of it is involving Tarkyn_24?

no, WAians seem to beyond Tarkyn_24 levels

Least they’re sane with this

damicky Dingster TheInjuryFactory Tarkyn_24

Due to an administrative error, the OP of this match thread stated an incorrect time for when team sheets were to be submitted. The correct submission time is Friday, 5th July, at 2am AWST.
We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, this is what you get when you pay your workers in bananas.

View attachment 2038522
Those sure are a lot of mentions

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank you! 🥰 🇺🇸

Happy New Year Celebration GIF by Faith Holland

Cookouts, picnics, fireworks, and family. 💚 I miss it.

At least we had the courage to break away. :laughv1:
Well, yes, mate. But at least we have a voting system that isn't hideously compromised by private interest and a Supreme Court that doesn't do the bidding of a convicted felon.😉

I’m doing very well friend moginie, how is my favourite domestic goddess?
I'm doing an excellent vegetarian curry for Mrs m and the offspring. Just about to serve it up now.

BRING ON THE BURLEYS!!!

View attachment 2038543
That brings back memories. My old man had a Burley that we'd kick around the yard a long long time ago (or at least I tried to kick it, the damn thing weighed a lot when I was a little kid)

Well, yes, mate. But at least we have a voting system that isn't hideously compromised by private interest and a Supreme Court that doesn't do the bidding of a convicted felon.😉
Are we still talking about the SFA here or….

Remove this Banner Ad

Back