State of Origin Series XIX Round 3 - Allies vs Western Australia at the Sydney Cricket Ground

Remove this Banner Ad

I've seen some sexy teams before.

But.

Season 5 Wow GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
I mean the Royals team that won the flag was much sexier but you do you Duggs ;)

IMG_8548.jpeg

IMG_8547.gif

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Alright, the indisputable hierarchy of club songs:

Elite:
Sydney
Richmond
GWS

Great:
Brisbane
Collingwood
Geelong
Hawthorn
Melbourne

Good:
Western Bulldogs
Gold Coast
North Melbourne

Average:
Adelaide

Ridiculously overrated and bordering on bad:
Carlton

Bad
Essendon
Port Adelaide
St Kilda

Convinced the entire state must be deaf:
West Coast
Fremantle

Abominable:
Melbourne Hawks merger proposition

How the **** did you make it even worse:
West Coast - Birds of Tokyo edition
This is pretty close to my view.

Richmond's has the best line- 'YELLOW AND BLACK'.

GWS' song is very good. Not a great one for supporters/players to sing but great for humming and memeing to.

Gold Coast's song is very underrated (possibly because they've been out of sight and not hugely successful in their history so far).

However, objectively Collingwood's is the best. Memorable, simple, good song and works well being sung by a group of knackered players after a match.
Never surrender is a huge contender v yellow and black and Big Big Sound is very singable.

Your thoughts on Sydney and Collingwood songs are laughable.

Knowing your ability to politick, I expect there are altereior motives behind these ridiculous claims.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never surrender is a huge contender v yellow and black and Big Big Sound is very singable.

Your thoughts on Sydney and Collingwood songs are laughable.

Knowing your ability to politick, I expect there are altereior motives behind these ridiculous claims.

Gumballs in crisis

Bob's Hot Take: watching a bunch of sweaty grown men shout a club song while adding in their little woos and ba-dahs is cringey as f*ck.
This might sound ridiculous, but the thing I miss most about footy is the feeling of singing the team song after a win
Rarely do I miss playing itself the playing itself, things like the song, the banter in the sheds is the stuff I miss.
If I'm truthful, I loved the attention that came with playing as well.

I mean the Royals team that won the flag was much sexier but you do you Duggs ;)

Look.

I don't wanna brag.

But there's a common theme here.

Seth Rollins Laughing GIF by WWE

What about Cockburn?

That place sounds like fun

Don't they have sunscreen in WA? If you're gonna flaunt the package, at least slather some creme on the rascal.

Cockburn. Not to be confused with the sensation you get when you spend a night with a very very cheap hooker.

That part comes a few days afterwards, Denny.

Um... so I've heard... <quickly shuffles off to background>

CHANGES:
Braklet OUT -> RU
U2tigers RU -> OUT
thewizardmelon OUT -> FB
Mrs Turbo FB -> OUT​

Hey look, it's the OOB Shuffle!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back