State of Origin Series XIX Round 3 - Victoria Country vs South Australia at Halls Gap Recreation Reserve

Remove this Banner Ad

Stephen Curry Bae GIF by MOODMAN
Warmer

Not when they were 60 yr old Greek guys
My missus was rather rude to me last night. I suggested to her that I have the body of a Greek god - she replied, "Darling, Buddha wasn't Greek." 🥴

We definitely don't use indicators

It's just to add an element of suprise.

And if we do indicate whilst changing lane, cars usually speed up to stop it happening
As a driver, I call my son Lightning, because he's always striking trees.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who the f**k puts a meat pie into a bowl of pea soup and the bigger question here is who eats it?
The wife and I went out to dinner last night - halfway through my entree, something tasted a bit funny, so I called the waiter over and complained to him, "What the hell is this?"

He replied, "It's bean soup, sir."

I snapped back, "I don't care what it's been - what the **** is it now?"

do you remember the game carmageddon ?

I always thought it was based on Adelaide drivers
lol.

Adelaide drivers have nothing on drivers in places like Manila. Peak hour in Manila is absolutely terrifying! A 4 lane highway turns into a 6 or 7 lane free for all where indicators are for sissies.

They make a great schnitty.
For our son's birthday last weekend, we went to the Schnithouse, and I got roped into trying their schnitzel challenge - a 1kg schnitzel, a side of chips and a 1 litre jug of Pepsi. I had 45 minutes to finish.

I was doing OK until the last 200g, from which point I really struggled - I finally stopped the clock at 48 minutes. Never again!!!!!!

For our son's birthday last weekend, we went to the Schnithouse, and I got roped into trying their schnitzel challenge - a 1kg schnitzel, a side of chips and a 1 litre jug of Pepsi. I had 45 minutes to finish.

I was doing OK until the last 200g, from which point I really struggled - I finally stopped the clock at 48 minutes. Never again!!!!!!
I hear you. Tried it a few years ago and got as far as you and swore the same thing 😊

lol.

Adelaide drivers have nothing on drivers in places like Manila. Peak hour in Manila is absolutely terrifying! A 4 lane highway turns into a 6 or 7 lane free for all where indicators are for sissies.
I remember hearing about a little old lady, who was driving on the Las Angeles freeway, and someone shot at her because she committed the heinous crime of NOT speeding. But nobody told her she was supposed to be scared - she took off after this bloke, and managed to get his number plate. After granny dobbed him in, he spent the night in a nearby police cell.

We have a pretty awesome Grand Prix over here too 😉
Which you wouldn’t have if we hadn’t had the cohones to go get it in the first place…

Victoria Country vs South Australia at Halls Gap Recreation Reserve

Playing in a place called "Recreation Reserve" fits my qooty abilities.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back