Think Tank Seriously, what's with all these Puffer D/H attention whore threads stinking up the Bay?

Remove this Banner Ad

Nefarious_

Debutant
Nov 15, 2014
Undisclosed
AFL Club
Melbourne
There's only so much we should have to put up with from these West Horsham jerkoffs, surely?

Threads about soccer, threads about '80's TV shows, threads about the ****ing Talias, threads about Robbie 'Sasha' Gray. Threads about freakin' deliveries. Threads about Asian cooking FFS. Threads showing their buttthurt at being the second ticket in town in West Horsham, lol.

Then there's the ****ing Alf obsession, the meltdowns, stinky deflowerers, filthy cum stained couches, piglets, fat hairy wrists and flogs that boast about whacking off in their username.

What the **** is wrong with these attention whoring ********s?

Puffer-Dog_zpsxvmngwc7.gif

It's the off-season. It's basically a Port Adelaide tradition nowadays to puff themselves up to exploding point only for the needle that is Round 1 to come and pop them. Once the footy starts the numbers will decrease and those that remain will deflate.

I'm not puffing up this year. I expect finals appearance but not getting too carried away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More of the melting :rolleyes:

I'm telling you how it is, and your retorts have been a meltdown jpg and yet another accusation of 'melting'.

You and your puffer mates post boring, repetitive, 'look at me' shitful threads.

Got any other zingers for us today, friend?

Someone needs a rainbow.
:rainbow:

Things might* turn for you one day, Melbum.
Meanwhile, try not to throw all the toys out the pram.

There's only so much we should have to put up with from these West Horsham jerkoffs, surely?

Threads about soccer, threads about '80's TV shows, threads about the ******* Talias, threads about Robbie 'Sasha' Gray. Threads about freakin' deliveries. Threads about Asian cooking FFS. Threads showing their buttthurt at being the second ticket in town in West Horsham, lol.

Then there's the ******* Alf obsession, the meltdowns, stinky deflowerers, filthy cum stained couches, piglets, fat hairy wrists and flogs that boast about whacking off in their username.

What the **** is wrong with these attention whoring ********s?
Yeah there be them.

More of the melting :rolleyes:

I'm telling you how it is, and your retorts have been a meltdown jpg and yet another accusation of 'melting'.

You and your puffer mates post boring, repetitive, 'look at me' shitful threads.

Got any other zingers for us today, friend?

Well you have been melting since post 1.... Go for a lie down and have a think about how you could improve your posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Seriously, what's with all these Puffer D/H attention whore threads stinking up the Bay?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back