Think Tank Seriously, what's with all these Puffer D/H attention whore threads stinking up the Bay?

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol why are you melting?

Puffer-Dog_zpsxvmngwc7.gif
:thumbsu:

There's only so much we should have to put up with from these West Horsham jerkoffs, surely?

Threads about soccer, threads about '80's TV shows, threads about the ******* Talias, threads about Robbie 'Sasha' Gray. Threads about freakin' deliveries. Threads about Asian cooking FFS. Threads showing their buttthurt at being the second ticket in town in West Horsham, lol.

Then there's the ******* Alf obsession, the meltdowns, stinky deflowerers, filthy cum stained couches, piglets, fat hairy wrists and flogs that boast about whacking off in their username.

What the **** is wrong with these attention whoring ********s?
I'm a fan of them, better them than goo chugging Hawf flogs

While the OP is here I've been meaning to ask a Melbourne supporter a question:

When will the Shemons stop being a shit stain on our competition?
When we get rid of soft**** list cloggers like Toumpas.....waitwut?!

Possibly. Dawes is our replacement escape goat.
Hopefully my newfound #positivity rubs off onto the players.:rainbow:
You guys have a decided fate. A transfer of a guy who likes to stifle opposition but has had little success. To a guy that wants to promote attacking play. It doesn't look as a smooth transition. It looks like the playbook is going to get confused again. I hope not. I hope there is some memory of defending before you go straight out attacking. I fear that it will still collapse until you get another few first rounders and you still need five years and the ability to keep them together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coming from you, I can't think of a greater endorsement :)
What's going on maaaan? This isn't nefarious at all. More a capitulation. This isn't a strong foundation of discussion you've evolved at all. What's going on?

What's going on maaaan? This isn't nefarious at all. More a capitulation. This isn't a strong foundation of discussion you've evolved at all. What's going on?

A capitulation? Lol

I called it how I saw it, and the best these nuffies could come up with was calls of a 'meltdown', as they snivelled around liking each other's posts.

It was exactly what I expected :)

A capitulation? Lol

I called it how I saw it, and the best these nuffies could come up with was calls of a 'meltdown', as they snivelled around liking each other's posts.

It was exactly what I expected :)
Your Op was a dead set melt. You haven't handled the converse since then much at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Seriously, what's with all these Puffer D/H attention whore threads stinking up the Bay?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back