SFL DIV3 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks pal watched u yesty and tore it up also. Carrum never tag anyone that's why I like em! Yeah knee was fine I rolled my ankle before 1/4 time and missed 2nd qtr... It's very sore! Lyndale are slow on the spread pace is the key! Should be a good game next week good luck hope ya win!

I beg to differ on CPL not tagging lol

Every good side who are well coached tag players. Maybe not for the whole game, but for majority of it. It's the respect that good sides give other sides and great players in a competition.

Every good side who are well coached tag players. Maybe not for the whole game, but for majority of it. It's the respect that good sides give other sides and great players in a competition.

Thanks pal watched u yesty and tore it up also. Carrum never tag anyone that's why I like em! Yeah knee was fine I rolled my ankle before 1/4 time and missed 2nd qtr... It's very sore! Lyndale are slow on the spread pace is the key! Should be a good game next week good luck hope ya win!

Obviously the pace on Black Rock's spread didn't work pal.

A few sore boys today, but we put ourselves in a position to win in the last. They got a couple of soft goals over the back to keep us at arms length at the end. Good luck next week fellas

Soft goals? ha, that's funny. you blokes got looked after and still couldn't get the win. I can think of maybe 2 goals that you blokes kicked that weren't soft or as a result of some umpire interference. End of the day you never looked like winning and were never in a position to win. Maybe being at least 2 goals behind all day is a winning position??

Correct, they run with me last time... Number 45.
Was stoked they didn't yesterday... Not so stoked we lost though!

Yeah 45 ran with me the entire game when we played at there ground, he blew up in the last and went off. Heard he was playing 2's Saturday, interesting. That young bloke #34? Who came in for him killed it! Thought he was close to best on

Mate we sca

Soft goals? ha, that's funny. you blokes got looked after and still couldn't get the win. I can think of maybe 2 goals that you blokes kicked that weren't soft or as a result of some umpire interference. End of the day you never looked like winning and were never in a position to win. Maybe being at least 2 goals behind all day is a winning position? Mate we hit back in the last and had lyndale scared!!! Not sue what game u were at champ but we had the outside play covered and out scored them in the second half! They will get smoked next week. Un disciplined bulky slow! We should have won
Yeah 45 ran with me the entire game when we played at there ground, he blew up in the last and went off. Heard he was playing 2's Saturday, interesting. That young bloke #34? Who came in for him killed it! Thought he was close to best on

Thought lello (17) was clearly their best. Interesting mouritz hardly had impact. Dalton couldn't take marks either.

Soft goals? ha, that's funny. you blokes got looked after and still couldn't get the win. I can think of maybe 2 goals that you blokes kicked that weren't soft or as a result of some umpire interference. End of the day you never looked like winning and were never in a position to win. Maybe being at least 2 goals behind all day is a winning position??
And by the way getting within 2 goals is getting yourself in a good position to win I would of thought

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, beach muscles... That bloody burns deep mate.

Yes I also thought lello was clearly best for CPL on Saturday.

#17 was very handy, has killed it against us all year.
Listening to the radio on the way home from the game they all agreed that Mouritz was clearly best on. I didn't think he did much at all

A few things I learned from the 2 games on the weekend.

1: Lyndale, Sandown and Black Rock are all making up the numbers in the 5. Mount and CPL will play off in the GF and rightly so. I will back CPL but it's 50/50

2: Even though they got done yesterday, Black Rock gained a fair amount of respect IMO. For a young side they could have easily got blown away in the second half and lost by 10 goals however they continued to try and only lost by a few goals. I would expect them to be up there again next season.

3: As above I believe Sandown also have more of an upside than Lyndale and a few other sides. They will beat Lyndale next week however a fair bit behind CPL and Mount. Just lack 2-3 A grade players.

As good as Grade 2 has paid off for you! Do you need to take it AGAIN? Footy season comes and goes, but stupidity stays forever #longtoughlifeahead #noshame #cantspell #cantproofread #my5yearoldspellsbetter #worriesaboutreserves #battler #worksinawarehouse

*can't

#whoopsies #ilikeirony #idon'tlikeironingthough #thisisboringnow

Anyways, I'm done for the year. Unfortunately Mount will win the 1's against Sandown (looking for a value GF) and Lyndale to win 2's against CPL. Good luck to all remaining and hope there's no serious injuries to anyone still involved #myseasonisover

Thought Lyndale controlled majority of yesterday's game. Yes it was close at the end but I think Black Rock used all of what they had left to get close but couldn't get anymore out of the tank to really push for the win.
Would like to have seen how many goals they got from free kicks kicks, because it sure seemed like a lot. But to lyndale's credit they didn't panic when black rock came at them, and to think they had 3 or 4 quality players to come back in.
Will defaintly be 2 good games of footy on the weekend!

Thought Lyndale controlled majority of yesterday's game. Yes it was close at the end but I think Black Rock used all of what they had left to get close but couldn't get anymore out of the tank to really push for the win.
Would like to have seen how many goals they got from free kicks kicks, because it sure seemed like a lot. But to lyndale's credit they didn't panic when black rock came at them, and to think they had 3 or 4 quality players to come back in.
Will defaintly be 2 good games of footy on the weekend!
#41 from Lyndale was all over Dewar, couldnt keep his hands off him. Did very well but the free kicks were there to be given. Getting knocked out of the finals is hard to take, but im sure as any player would agree, it would be just as hard watching on the other side of the fence not being able to play and be amongst it. Well done to Lyndale.

Going to be quite warm for this weekends games, smaller ground out at Heatherton. Will make for a fast paced, extremely physical game. I think whoever plays the most physical game between Mount and CPL will win this contest, we should see some very heavy hits and plenty of skill hopefully. Too hard to tip a winner but I will go with Mount based on previous results.

Remove this Banner Ad

SFL DIV3 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Back