SFL DIV3 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Give it a rest you blokes, obviously a couple from MtW nd CPL with chips on their shoulders and talk about KPI's,,pffft the most overrated, irrelevant full of BS measuring stick every invented. Perspective, grow a couple of 'big ones' and name the 7 and the 3 who you state are gone (thats 10 clubs or one division wiped out - what a load of crap) OR shut up before your cred = zilch
Im telling you almighty Bounceback that that is the number and if you did have any knowledge you would know that from the reference in the AR.I am not from either Carrum or Mt Wav I am a supplier and get to most SFL clubs and VAFA clubs and MPNFL and I can tell you the clubs that owe most to us are all from the SFL. - FACT. Surely a indicator of the way in which a CEO would operate is the financial performance of the business - guess what it is going backward at a very speedy rate. Sounds like you may have a conflict and located in Moorabbin..

Im telling you almighty Bounceback that that is the number and if you did have any knowledge you would know that from the reference in the AR.I am not from either Carrum or Mt Wav I am a supplier and get to most SFL clubs and VAFA clubs and MPNFL and I can tell you the clubs that owe most to us are all from the SFL. - FACT. Surely a indicator of the way in which a CEO would operate is the financial performance of the business - guess what it is going backward at a very speedy rate. Sounds like you may have a conflict and located in Moorabbin..

More crap.

Now stating you are a supplier to the SFL and coming on here stating clubs are not paying them and then critising the CEO. Oh please, that is just trading suicide, even I don't think you are that dumb.

You are talking in riddles and innuendo - grow a 'couple' and name your business and the clubs that will be extinct otherwise you are just coming across as a 'mushroom' disgruntled club person.

Last edited:
More crap.

Now stating you are a supplier to the SFL and coming on here stating clubs are not paying them and then critising the CEO. Oh please, that is just trading suicide, even I don't think you are that dumb.

You are talking in riddles and innuendo - grow a 'couple' and name your business and the clubs that will be extinct otherwise you are just coming across as a 'mushroom' disgruntled club person.
Bounceback I will not be responding to you as you are a flawed unit that resides at Moorabbin. Like your colleagues at the SFL it is your way or the highway that has been articulated by more than me on this forum. Did you actually see the AR - For you that means Annual Report..facts not innuendo.

Bounceback I will not be responding to you as you are a flawed unit that resides at Moorabbin. Like your colleagues at the SFL it is your way or the highway that has been articulated by more than me on this forum. Did you actually see the AR - For you that means Annual Report..facts not innuendo.
Not taking sides on this matter but surely perspective my solution for you is to take your business elsewhere, plain and simple. That is good business management if you don't then you either sack your CEO or resign your self why keep trading with a business that doesn't pay there bills.

No need to get personal un-perspective

No you wont be responding as you don't have the facts or nuts to do so

I thought AR meant your Account Receivables. I haven't seen the Annual Report so doubt its going to states 3 clubs gawn and 7 financially ruined.

Next time try to have some level of cred.

Last edited:
It's common knowledge that half a dozen or more clubs are in debt to the league or at least near enough to having nothing in the bank. The CEO wrote an open letter during the year on the topic, laying down the law to clubs falling behind on their payments. A few clubs had points taken off for not being financial.

It's not a secret

Haha I'm guessing your from ashwood then.
think the guys who are crying need to harden up they playing mens football not juniors

Should of seen his interview for the Ashwood coaching job, what a debacle! Told the club he's got assistants ready to go and when they were rung, they knew nothing about it

It's common knowledge that half a dozen or more clubs are in debt to the league or at least near enough to having nothing in the bank. The CEO wrote an open letter during the year on the topic, laying down the law to clubs falling behind on their payments. A few clubs had points taken off for not being financial.

It's not a secret
Well there you go, confirmation that what I had posted and seen as debtors in the AR was correct factually. It is no secret that clubs are not financial. But no matter what you say on this forum there are some with egos and addresses in Moorabbin that cannot admit they may not always be right.. Thank you Tigersman for supporting my post. Fortunately my business work with many clubs that pay within terms and thank you trendmaster for the course in business strategy we have in fact not dealt with 4 SFL clubs that have significant debt with us.
Finally I hope the SFL can improve and perhaps get back to what it was but with people at the head that are naïve I doubt it.
Merry Xmas

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a plumb job to land the side finished 3rd last year there not far of it plus a premiership 2's side he had the making of a flag there.Why would he leave.

Lyndale should've done due dilgence & asked just maybe 1 of the 9 clubs in the last 12 years their perception of Tony Rowe. Or maybe read between the lines, instead of thinking he's been at 9 clubs so he's experienced. I wonder how far the NSW/ACT Rams thing has got him in the past decade?

Lyndale
Ashwood
Rowville
Coldstream
Canterbury
Dandenong
Syndal Tally Ho
Bentleigh
Belgrave South

have I left any out polesmoker?

Now Lyndale after finishing 3rd last year & reserves premiers are likely to finish bottom again

Last edited:
What's the NSW / ACT Rams thing?

P.S. Is this the second time in two seasons this has happened? This is from the Monash Weekly website of November 2013: Nunawading has also recently appointed three new coaches, with Rob Kreskas and Tony Rowe joining as head coaches.

Yet he was then match-day coach of Ashwood last year ...

Last edited:
What's the NSW / ACT Rams thing?

P.S. Is this the second time in two seasons this has happened? This is from the Monash Weekly website of November 2013: Nunawading has also recently appointed three new coaches, with Rob Kreskas and Tony Rowe joining as head coaches.

Yet he was then match-day coach of Ashwood last year ...

Third time in 3 years. He did it the year before that as well.
He was appointed as the Reserves coach at Dandenong, only to resign 3 days later, claiming he was moving to Adelaide for work.

Remove this Banner Ad

SFL DIV3 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Back