Multiplat Shadows of the Damned

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
Awesome game.

A mix of schlock horror, grindhouse and adolescent humour. Only played a couple of hours but well worth it. Has a self-referential feel about it. The games knows its ****ed and illogical, but has fun with this.

Highly recommended.

Some of the weapon maneuvers:

Johnson Attack
Fire Big Boner
Hot Boner Payload.

LOL, pre-ordered this one on the back of a two minute gameplay video on gamespot.
The whole "doors made from demons pubes" stuck out in my mind.
"Man that chick really killed my boner.."
Doesn't take itself too seriousely but not buggy(a welcome change)
Seems the perfect game to tie me over until the rush of october

Awesome game.

A mix of schlock horror, grindhouse and adolescent humour. Only played a couple of hours but well worth it. Has a self-referential feel about it. The games knows its ****ed and illogical, but has fun with this.

Highly recommended.

Some of the weapon maneuvers:

Johnson Attack
Fire Big Boner
Hot Boner Payload.

Should have known you'd be all over this one Matty :thumbsu:

I agree it's great! Short but immensely entertaining and satisfying. Much like my penis. (if you can't do dick jokes in a Shadows of the Damned thread, where CAN you do them?)

Would have liked a new game + or some other shit like that, but I reckon it's fun enough to justify at least another run through on its own merits anyway.

Mikami sets it up with his trademark rock-solid shootin' action, while Suda 51 knocks it out of the park with the texta sniffing 14 year old boy silliness he is known for. What more would you expect from a man who wipes his ass with coconuts?

Big fan of the soundtrack and fairy story bits as well :thumbsu::) Also the part during the red light district where you
HAVE TO WALK BETWEEN YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S GIANT KNOCKERS JUST BECAUSE.

bought this game and beat it recently.

the game is pretty cool. some funny parts and it's challenging mainly due to some sticky game play however it lives up to it's monikar of dark humor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Shadows of the Damned

Remove this Banner Ad

Back