Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

ā€œSupport networks are in WAā€ but signed a 5 year extension last year while he still had a young family that Im sure they would have anticipated expanding.
Support network is code for "Richmond are about to bottom out and I want don't want to play in a crap team".

Richmond should be asking for the world I reckon.

It will be some irony if this happens , as it will mean that all the freo fans on this site will start appreciating the absolute brilliance that is shai Bolton , all this after spending the last 7 years of his career arguing that McGrath was better lol

If Bolton is available freo should put all their chips in , once in a generation type talent

He will be a fan favorite immediately and with his family ties in freo , could happen

It will be some irony if this happens , as it will mean that all the freo fans on this site will start appreciating the absolute brilliance that is shai Bolton , all this after spending the last 7 years of his career arguing that McGrath was better lol

If Bolton is available freo should put all their chips in , once in a generation type talent

He will be a fan favorite immediately and with his family ties in freo , could happen
I don't think freo fans said McGrath was better? In fact we've dreamt of luring bolton back for a couple of years, which is scary because it reminds me of how I felt with the Hogan trade.

To be honest this could put Freo right into a position to be top or at very least the most talented list in the competition.

Bolton is a match winner and also is only 24 years old.

Richmond will be asking for a monster deal in return.

This Bolton decision may make Liam Baker a bit more attractive to Fremantle. I can see all three of Fremantles first rounders this year plus another 1st or 2nd in next years draft being possible..and I would say youā€™d do that as a Freo supporter of it puts you into a premiership position.

Definitely. A massive deal for all Freo fans.

McGrath v Bolton

It's all anyone talks about. We can't shut up about it even now.

Definitely. A massive deal for all Freo fans.

McGrath v Bolton

It's all anyone talks about. We can't shut up about it even now.
Haven't heard of this one before, and not really apples to apples, but I'll vote McGrath. The things he could do with the seam were marvellous.

images.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be honest this could put Freo right into a position to be top or at very least the most talented list in the competition.

This Bolton decision may make Liam Baker a bit more attractive to Fremantle. I can see all three of Fremantles first rounders this year plus another 1st or 2nd in next years draft being possible..and I would say youā€™d do that as a Freo supporter of it puts you into a premiership position.

Stop huffing your own fartsā€¦honestly

Who has spent 7 years arguing that? How is this an ongoing 7 year argument none of us can remember?

I suggest you go back to the 2016 draft thread , itā€™s comedy capers enjoy

Oh so on a draft thread it was mentioned in 2016.

Strong argument you have there...

This is in the realm of me saying we should get both for one first, a future third and you guys paying half their salary..

I don't think freo fans said McGrath was better? In fact we've dreamt of luring bolton back for a couple of years, which is scary because it reminds me of how I felt with the Hogan trade.
He's talking about me in the draft review thread from literally like 4-5 years ago when all of McGrath McCluggage, Taranto and Bolton were starting to come good and I (and everyone else in that thread) didn't proclaim Bolton the clear greatest player alive.

He's talking about me in the draft review thread from literally like 4-5 years ago when all of McGrath McCluggage, Taranto and Bolton were starting to come good and I (and everyone else in that thread) didn't proclaim Bolton the clear greatest player alive.
brandon firla jonathan sidwell GIF by Suits

Ah so that is all freo fans for 7 years... righteo

Bugger. Was hoping the Glenn McGrath v Shai Bolton thing would have legs. At least a poll.

If you are interested look it up

If you are not do not

Either way I donā€™t really care
Eyes What GIF

You're the one that brought it up.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back