Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know what point you're trying to make TBH.
Bolton is a match winner when he's on.

He's not going to accumulate 25 possessions a game.
He's going to have quiet games, but he can win you games.

You can have players like Hopper who will get his 25 possessions a game.

He's not one of them.

It's not like you don't know what you're getting.

If players were elite when they were 'on' you would have about 200 elite players in the comp not 20. The reason why theres less is because of the consistency it takes to back that up week to week. Bolton doesnt have that (yet) therefore i wouldnt pay an elite level trade price for him.

That’s great news his experienced team success
Fortunately for him he doesn’t play individual sport
Fine mate, you’ve exposed him for for shite good on you
Honestly shais good as you’ll be lucky to get him your team is good and he will only add to it
You don’t need a Mr do everything so you shouldn’t be looking for that in shai
Look up the saints Richmond final in 2020 that’s what you’ll get and we will get some shit pick hooray

But isn’t Bolton “the difference” we are being told he will win us a flag.
or is his daddy home and away Ken

I call the likes of Bolton 'the cream on top' types.

In a good team, they'll lift it to greatness.
In an ordinary team, they'll be ordinary.

Not really the type to do the heavy lifting, but he'll will feed off those who do and turn it into gold.

So given where Richmond and Freo are at, this trade could well be a win/win for both with Freo paying both more than he's worth to Richmond currently, and at the same time less than he'll be worth to them. (and both by some margin)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s great news his experienced team success
Fortunately for him he doesn’t play individual sport
I suggest you watch Richmond's 2020 finals series (and the 2019 qualifying final) if you want to see how Bolton performs in finals. All before he turned 22.

Calling it 2 1sts is technically correct, but....It's Pick 14 & 17 for 21

So 14 and a 4 place pick upgrade....Points-wise, it's ~pick 12.
That was my point. People were saying that he wasn't worth 2 1sts with a 2nd coming back. There are 1st round picks and there are 1st ROUND PICKS. You wouldn't trade pick 4 for pick 15,16 and 17 even though you are getting 3 1st round picks. Also point values are meaningless in normal trading.

Over 50% of Boltons career gone and on a massive contract with so so form this year

Lucky for you blokes he wants to go to Freo the kings of stupid trades

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
You've done brilliantly out of the Weller, Schulz and Cerra trades. Pretty good with the Jackson one too.

You've done brilliantly out of the Weller, Schulz and Cerra trades. Pretty good with the Jackson one too.

Lol trading out players for picks we’ve done great

I think we payed the highest price in trade history for Jackson and he’s been okish at that sort of a cost , if we were losing and he was performing the same everyone would hate it

Having a Quick Look at the top 8 Geelong with Jeremy Cameron is about the only trade around about how much you guys want for Bolton

Not sure where all this ‘ you have to do big trades to win a flag ‘ comes from

Smart trades ? Sure

Big trades ? Doesn’t look like it too me

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back