Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

It really depends on the draft class. Everybody wanted to trade for pick 3 in the Dustin Martin draft. I only remember because we had pick 4
Morabito?

Swans offered 6 and 14 for pick 3. Thank **** we didn't do that. We probably would have gone for it though if we thought dees were going to take Dusty. We are eternally grateful they couldn't go past the two private school boys 🙏

I think you would need to get one of those up to 5-6.

Thanks to Bing Copilot:
  1. 2018 AFL Draft: The Gold Coast Suns traded their pick 2 to the Adelaide Crows in exchange for picks 6, 24, and a future first-round pick.
  2. 2015 AFL Draft: The Melbourne Demons traded their pick 3 to the Gold Coast Suns for picks 6 and 29.
  3. 2019 AFL Draft: The Melbourne Demons traded their pick 2 to the Gold Coast Suns for picks 6 and 11.
  4. 2014 AFL Draft: The GWS Giants traded their pick 2 to the Western Bulldogs for picks 6 and 7.
  5. 2013 AFL Draft: The GWS Giants traded their pick 1 to the St Kilda Saints for picks 3 and 13.
  6. 2012 AFL Draft: The GWS Giants traded their pick 2 to the Melbourne Demons for picks 4 and 13.
WTF are these?

Is it mixing mini draft picks in?

GWS trade pick 1?

I'm not even sure if any of these are right lol

Given the last few posts, I decided it's appropriate to ask ChatGPT to put together a reasonable trade proposal for Bolton, given where both Fremantle and Richmond are at.

1724156987607.png

Whilst it's at least as good as some efforts from (presumably) humans on here, it seems ChatGPT might not be at the level we had previously thought.

Given the last few posts, I decided it's appropriate to ask ChatGPT to put together a reasonable trade proposal for Bolton, given where both Fremantle and Richmond are at.

View attachment 2086005

Whilst it's at least as good as some efforts from (presumably) humans on here, it seems ChatGPT might not be at the level we had previously thought.
Who needs to let St Kilda know?

View attachment 2086005

Deal, you can have Henry, 15 and a F2

West Coast fans seem pretty positive the club are determined to break the pick up as well
Now that Barrass going seems to be set in concrete, most fans on our board are dead set against splitting pick 3. Want to keep pick 3 and the pick for Barrass around 12.

There's also talk of trading next years first and change to GC for one of their earlier top 10 picks.

Now that Barrass going seems to be set in concrete, most fans on our board are dead set against splitting pick 3. Want to keep pick 3 and the pick for Barrass around 12.

There's also talk of trading next years first and change to GC for one of their earlier top 10 picks.
Some of your blokes have said to me the club think otherwise but I wont pretend I know for certain. Given the Sheezel thing (I know the not leaving home thing, but still), it'd be brave to split it up. Interesting to see what they do, my amateur brain can hardly split anyone in the top 15

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Three 1sts, The 3rd one will slide.

Richmond sends back a 2nd and one or two 3rd round picks.

Sam Sturt may be of interest as an add on deal to Richmond.
That would take a big chunk out of our willingness to give 2 firsts tbh

We have nursed him through injuries for years and its finally paying off, goal kicking machine

View attachment 2086005

Yeh
It’s smarter than most people on here

This is a trade that was raised.
What do you think?

23 isn't going anywhere in that graphic, but I'm sure it's meant for the Hawks. It makes far more sense for Richmond to end up with 5 and West Coast to end up with the 2 picks in the teens. 11 and 12 are more like 13 and 14 after Battle compo and finals. Western Bulldogs and Hawthorn will probably play off in the 6v7 match up.

GC would value a F1 higher than 14, which is the opposite of what most teams would. GC love moving their picks into next year and 14 will just get eaten up matching a bid on Lombard anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back