Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

do-it.gif

Richmond fans don't seem to realise we've been ****ed over in this situation before giving up a lot for a guy who's supposed to help us challenge, only to not be that guy at all.

Des Headland won 2 premierships and was supposed to be a huge piece in our finals push during that period, he was solid, but never what he could have been for us.

Same thing can easily happen with Bolton.

Richmond fans will go "When a good player wants to go to your club you pay overs!!"

That's precisely the problem, we've paid overs multiple times in the past for good players that wanted to come to us and it bit us in the arse, so I think it's valid to be hesitant.

Richmond fans don't seem to realise we've been ****ed over in this situation before giving up a lot for a guy who's supposed to help us challenge, only to not be that guy at all.

Des Headland won 2 premierships and was supposed to be a huge piece in our finals push during that period, he was solid, but never what he could have been for us.

Same thing can easily happen with Bolton.

Richmond fans will go "When a good player wants to go to your club you pay overs!!"

That's precisely the problem, we've paid overs multiple times in the past for good players that wanted to come to us and it bit us in the arse, so I think it's valid to be hesitant.
Take the risk.
I watch a lot of Freo.
You are genuine contenders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back