Shane Harvey's character

Do you enjoy seeing Shane Harvey's character on field?

• Yes - The hair, celebrations etc. are all good fun and it annoys opposition.

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • No - Lose the do and celebrations, a young player shouldn't be doing this.

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

He should probably tone it down while still establishing himself, but I don't really care.. he has to have something to celebrate before he can, which means if he's celebrating, then he is kicking goals..

Go Roos

Gee's when we kick a goal I'm on feet punching the air, giving heaps the opposition supporters and generally caring on. And I’m not alone. Why the F can’t the players do it. People like Sharves have the ability to pull people through the gate, either to encourage him cause he’s on your team, or abuse the F out of him cause he’s not. A celebration can get the team and the supporters going and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. If an opposition player whispers in his ear that it will come back and bite him, its just because they are scared and they are using their own mind games. For gods sake, passion makes this game great and this poll is a joke….and any D..K HEAD like SOS that says its not on must have spent to long in the back line.

What do you want? A team of Adam Simpsons??

Don't get me wrong, I loe Simmo but you need variety.

I love to hate Akermanis and Nathan Brown and Jeff Farmer and all those personality types.

Sharvs is definately more in that category than the Simmo, Hird, Brad Johnson, M Voss category but that's the beauty of it.

He will even give me the ***** when we lose but when we are up and he kicks a bagful, I am going to enjoy it. It will be a ride too. Guys like this are up and down!!!

I guess what I am saying is it is who he is...he'd problably be a really smartarse to know but at least he's "our" smartarse!!!

Nah, tone it down. Gracious in victory humble in defeat. Nothing is wrong with acting 'happy' - high fives and all that - but lay off acting the hero. It only comes back to haunt you.

Originally posted by Daphne
Leigh Colbert said that he thought that Stevo and Arch would probably have a word to him and get him to tone it down a bit.

I heard that too, Daphne. It just goes to show that although Stevo and Arch may not be captain and v-c any more, they obviously still have a major say in team things. Actually, after Colby said that I think he then went on to say something like 'In saying that, if he kicks four or five every week he can probably celebrate however he likes' (not an exact quote but pretty close!).

Remove this Banner Ad

Shane Harvey's character

Back